The Calm After The Storm.....

Have you ever reached a point where youre so fed up that things dont seem to matter anymore? Dressing up to go out seems like a chore and somewhat pointless, Retail therapy does NOTHING for you except make sink even deeper into your funk cuz you realize your credit card bills are only getting bigger & you contemplate slipping into isolation hoping no one will notice or care....

Ok this may be a bit dramatic but for a split second for the past 2 days ive felt just this... Ive had to literally force myself to get up and go out wheather its to go to the gym or socialize with any of my wonderful friends who try to offer great advice to def ears at this moment in time.... Im a Capricorn, a realist so I KNOW this stage will pass, I know ill be the same cheerful, confident girl again but Im having a moment right now... Im allowed my moments am I not?....

I drown my thoughts each night in a book given to me by a close friend in hopes ill see the message behind it, that there is hope for ANYONE... you may have heard of it... Eat, Pray, Love... apparently Oprah speaks highly of it... It helps calm me so I can sleep.. takes me to her world which seems a heck of a lot more depressing than mine lol... this is good....

And so I wait... for the calm after the storm... I feel it coming.. perhaps Monday... perhaps earlier....
Its Freakin October!!!!
Stay Pretty.....

7 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

this will pass.

something will happen and you wont even realize that you are feeling happy again! you will wake up one morning (im hoping tomorrow... but we'll see) and feel the sun on your face and love the world and your entire life all over again.

i know it will. you are too wonderful to not be happy.

Stella said...

Yes, you are allowed to have your moment. Hopefully it'll pass soon though. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm also at a point where I'm extremely fed up with things, but I'm balancing between giving up and continuing to fight.

At least it's simply a stage for you that will pass and you'll be better. For me, it's something much bigger than myself.

Unknown said...

(big hugs) sometimes it's good to be isolated and to indulge yourself in your sorrow for a bit. the wound will be healed. it'll all pass and you'll be yourself again.

Anonymous said...

lol ! love the cartoon. zen quotes help me. i've heard a lot about that book, eat pray love. will have to check it out sometime... does it have pictures every other page? i love those books.

good to see u more cheerful. you're damn beautiful and you shouldn't be sad cuz then ur readers will get sad :(

Far said...

aw thanks "anon" .. why you hiding huh?? lol

Himbo said...

OMG you're a Capricorn! That means your birthday is coming up :) I am surrounded by Caps, no wonder I like your blog so much! I can't shake you guys. I'm an Aquarius - my birthday is not long after yours.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...