Serenity Now.....

Lifes a tad overwhelming right now...

Usually my life the is same shit different day.. with random "this shit only happens to me" moments BUT right now its different shit... serious shit.... mixed in with the "it only happens to me shit"....
All this shit is making me break out!! ARGH.. i have 2 weddings, a dinner party, an engagement & thanksgiving dinner all this long weekend... SHIT...........I cant be breaking out or stressing about this shit!!!

Anyone know any good remedies for clearing shitty breakouts???

Help....

Wow that was a lot of shit right there.... Meh ... seems fitting!



Stay pretty ;)

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Toothpaste dries up the nasty big breakouts but only leave it on for like 15 minutes because it's VERY drying...and don't spread it across your whole face...just for target areas (right on the zit itself)...

Also find that Clearasil stuff works pretty well (that clear stuff) - can't remember the name though...I like that stuff...

GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awh don't worry, it'll all be ok soon. This is just life's way of balancing stuff out.

Toothpaste does work well - I usually use Garnier's little pimple pen, it works great on breakouts but not so much on this huge pimple I've had on my chinny-chin-chin for a week now. D'oh!

Anonymous said...

again I have to go with my cure all crown royal

amzad said...

thanksgivin dinner in october? interesting....

Far said...

YUp I am Canadian :) We do things differently up here ;)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...