WOW.. Some kinda Special!

So not only did I get an email from Mr.Sensitive yesterday asking for his $10 dvds back but I also was lucky enough to get a text while I was out last night .... "Hey I was just wondering if I could get my dvd's back, thanks"....

Are you KIDDING me?! Like seriously?... is this really about your dvds or?? Either you are REALLY freakin cheap or those dvd's were given to you by your fav dead aunt.....

I really wanted to ignore both the email and the text but I have a feeling he will contact me again which I really dont want SO I sent an email today.... and it went something like this...

WOW..... seriously Mr. Sensitive?!!

Ok well im really busy this week and I wont be around much so why dont you tell me what weeknight works for you and I will leave your $10 dvd's with my security for you to pick up.

An email AND a text huh.. these dvd's must be REALLY important to you so let me know what night works for you.

2 harsh?? I dont think so I mean come on are you kidding me? All this trouble for 2 lousy dvds??

YUP hes some kinda special!!!

Once again.... WOW!!!

Stay Pretty :)


**update**

Mr Sensitive wrote me back demanding I meet him half walk (we live about 30 mins apart) in order to give him back his dvds..... not only is he cheap but hes also silly and petty...

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

WOW....

Does he really expect me to agree to this?.... oh lord ....

12 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

are you serious??? he cant drive the extra 15 mins to get his precious dvd's?

lame

Anonymous said...

be sure to scratch them

Far said...

OMG excellent idea LOL... although THEN i may get more emails/calls bitching so i dunno lol

supermango said...

lol. that's hilarious. isn't it funny how easily our ex's annoy us? but at one point they were our significant other. what a thin line it is !

Far said...

Bah he wasnt even that we went on like 5 dates LOL thats IT!! hes just a loser lol

Bon Don said...

At first it almost sounded like an excuse just to see you, but then it was apparent he was really wanting his cheap DVD's back. What.a.loser.

Who does that? honestly!

Joe Arena said...

hey stop stealing people's dvds! haha j/p

Anonymous said...

Haha. I say make him come to you. Just tell him you have better things to do than drive his dvds 15 minutes. If he really wants them he can come and get them.

Far said...

oh yes i made it VERY clear that i was going no where lol..

Unknown said...

yea whoever this guy is, he just wants to see you again...how do you have all these DVDs of his if you only went on 5 dates?? You guys musta spent a lot of time in front of the TV

Stella said...

Lame loser. If those DVD's are so important to him, he can come get em. At least he didn't loan you $10,000. ;)

www.datingwho.blogspot.com

Far said...

i only have 2 of his DVD's and i only have them cuz he lent them to me as we were chatting about one of them one time and i mentioned i hadnt seen it....


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...