Puff Puff Pass The Flu.....

Yesterday was the first snowfall of the season here in Toronto.... Argh I knew this day was quickly approaching but its mid October COME ON!! Thank you global warming for giving us a summer full of rain and for bringing old man winter on us way too soon.... The only good thing is it was wet snow so nothing really stuck on the ground.... The rooftops however were a different story...

During the "storm".... ok it was hardly a storm (by Toronto's standards) but just work with me ppl...


Apparently it was even snowing inside my car..... oh wait thats dust bah...
My car likes to remind me just how cold and icy it was this AM... THANKS!


The Calm this morning after the "storm"..... white rooftops...



Fall leaves & Winter roofs... Welcome to Toronto!!

With the cold weather comes... yup FLU season.... it seems the entire office is sick and I have been battling a stupid annoying cough for a week now... I mean id much rather have a cough than the full blown flu but its really starting to annoy me... I wake up during the night to cough and then once I start theres no stopping me... I think I even fell asleep with a Halls cough drop in my mouth last night (gross i know) it was the only thing that would make me stop coughing...

Does anyone have any remedies?? Tea and Honey has not worked thus far :(

I think its time to get my annual flu shot... Thank god its free.. I love you Canada!!

Stay Pretty ;)

Ps- All you Cali and Florida peeps whats the temp at there?? I SO wish I was on a beach somewhere hot right now.....

*begin day dreaming now*

15 COMMENTS:

LJ said...

SNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! WOW! Crazy! Cool pictures! Damn you got me thinking about how cold its going be in Chicago soon enough! Maybe I should move to FL or CA!

SS+1 said...

I feel your pain, living in Minnesota and all!
I think you need to try a ton of honey, lemon, hot water and BRANDY! :) It works like a charm, and helps you sleep too!

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

We haven't had the snow yet here in Nova Scotia. But, it's been chilly.

It's coming...

Bon Don said...

It's 67°outside right now...kind of cool. it's supposed to hit 92° today in The OC ... I suddenly feel guilty.

Charlie said...

ahhh look at that! snow! thats crazy! i'm alittle jealous though i really enjoy winter (but i just posted on my how i love fall too haha)

Anonymous said...

Rest rest rest - best remedy!!!

Oh and have your good friends bring you tea and soup ;)

Feel better!!!

Far said...

@lj - Yes we should move to Cali according to Bon Don its going to be 92° today!

@ss+1 -Brandy eh... how much do I have to drink before I pass out I wonder hmmm

@peterdewolf - no snow in NS yet?? ohh you wait its-a-comin!!!

@Bon don - Im VERY jealous... Im moving in with you plz and thank you :D

@Charlie - jealous? Take it... take all the snow to your town!

@AC- dont make such claims I will call you with my tea order around 8:30 muahahaha

Born with a big mouth! said...

It's 62 and sunny here in North Carolina. Sunny and really nice.

I am jealous of your snow. We see snow here maybe 3-5 days at most all year :(

KA said...

looks like Kansas weather too. I call it a storm. It's colder than you would believe. It's freezing. i'm also getting sick, and I'm limping from surgery.

I hate this season.

Essentially Me said...

I was thinking the exact thing. Snow in October. Way to go, Canada!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ugh, i'm so not ready for this!

Brianinmpls said...

Looks like we are going to be getting snow here this weekend too. Hopefully I can finish raking and cleaning gutters before that happens:)

bex said...

Sometimes I forget that it snows and gets cold in places around the world. bon don feels me-- It's going to be a blazing 91 degrees today in LA! It's nearing the end of October and everyone still has their shorts and sandals on.

Mandy said...

I am not ready for snow yet!I was sick earlier in the week. There is some kind of nasty bug going around where I work as well.

Himbo said...

Oh, wow! I've been lagging. I'm so behind. Sorry for the late comment!

Does that say '0 c'?! Dang!

Today, we have a mild case of the Santa Ana's. In my walk to work today, may hair got messed up by the wind - it's sorta warm today too and it's a very dry wind. My nose is killing me!

-Him


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...