Long Weekend Short Week!

Where to even begin?!!!

First Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians :) I hope you gobble gobbled your little hearts out.... I know I did!! (See Pics Below)...

But first I must talk about Friday.... Friday was very awkward for me.. I attended a wedding of a family friend where I ended up seeing not one but TWO men I dated... well ok they were many moons ago and VERY briefly but still... Needless to say I spent the night dodging them as best I could while still trying to have a good time... No one ever wants to see a past fling who you ended it with at a wedding alone let alone with their new wives!! yeesh...

Saturday was spent relaxing, cleaning and partying! I was supposed to hit the wedding "after party" that the couple was hosting downtown for all the youngins (I guess im still considered a youngin... at least for one more year anyway) however we got down a bit too late so we met up with some of my other friends at a lounge nearby... It was a really fun night even though I got a whole glass of vodka spilled on me! The Bueno guys were in the house handing out free chocolates and lighted compact mirrors it was sweet :)

Sunday I had one of my bestest friends (btw HAPPY BIRFDAY RN!!) brothers engagement party to go to. Let me just say these Persians can paaartay! They even brushed up their light bulb turning skills when the dj busted out the bhangra at the request of one very Indian persian lol... I was impressed!

Monday.... the day I have been waiting for ALL year... one of my favorite days... THANKSGIVING! Good eats, good company... Good times!! It almost got postponed until next weekend because my adorable mother didnt realize she bought a frozen turkey that needed at least 20 hours to defrost until the night before the big feast.... BUT our friends came through and we had a tiny turkey with ALL the trimmings.. (who eats that much turkey anyway?) Gobble gobble.... Check out the feast... Our Indian style thanksgiving @ my parents....

My parents have this MASSIVE mural of the Taj Mahal painted on the loft area in the front foyer... I always forget its there but thought id share it with you all cuz I think its kinda different...



The Buffet style spread.... YUM....


Cheers to the fabulous Ice Wine....



Dessert Time... my fav time....



Overall a very busy but fun weekend...

What did YOU give thanks for this year??

Stay Pretty ;)

6 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

Yum! thats quite the spread!

i gave thanks for all of my family and friends. i would be no where with out them.

that includes you too my dear ;)

Bon Don said...

Oh man I can't wait for our Thanksgiving over here... You guys had a awesome looking spread there!Yummy!

BTW: Love the mural!

supermango said...

sweet. the mural looks nice. that's hilarious about 2 of ur ex's being there. that would be really weird!!

KA said...

Seeing exes is always incredibly awkward. Happy (late?) thanksgiving anyway! The pictures look awesome

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ice wine is probs one of my favorite tasty treats, AND my uncle from canada always brings be bottles of it.

yu-um.

Himbo said...

Oh man, our Thanksgiving is coming up, I haven't decided what I'm gonna do this year? I'm sorta stressed out about making a decision. One thing is for sure, I will be re-watching Will & Grace thanksgiving episodes! They're the best!

-Himbo


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...