Ive been Tagged Again!!

Ive been Tagged (again) but this time by the wonderful Life in a Cube check her out!

Ok so here's how the game works:


1.Link to the person that tagged you

2.Post the rules on your blog

3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Ok here goes....

1) I used to have my nose pierced... It was pierced by a guy that looked like Keanu Reeves which was the ONLY reason I didnt pass out.......BUT it fell out when I was sleeping one day and I couldnt put it back in so now all I have is a mark to prove it was there lol...

2) I used to really hate eggs but now.. I dont mind them.. in fact I can eat like 8 hard boiled eggs in one day... my mother yelled at me when she found this out... apparently that many eggs is bad for you... can anyone tell me if this is true???? (im eating a hard boiled egg right now he he)

3)Ive wanted to be a mother since I was 12 yrs old... yes sounds odd but its true... you know how some people have major dreams of becoming a lawyer... fireman... chef... I have always wanted to be a mother... thats it.... just a mother.... its like this instinct or something... BUT I wont have a baby outta wedlock SO im kinda stuck there lol.... No rush now though...

4) Im a very girly girl but sometimes.... sometimes I like to play with the boys... I used to be into cars... I had a 2001 prelude which I loved.. her name was La Pearla.... hehe cuz she was pearl white... oh I adored that car... I upgraded the sound system... cleared out my turn signals (which i later found out were illegal after I got a ticket for it by some anal rookie cop), changed the side markers, had an air intake.... Well La pearla was a great car and I still miss her but it was time for a new baby... Im over my I wanna do up my car stage and have accepted my new baby (La Pearla #2- shes also pearl white lol) for the wonderful beauty that she is lol....

5) When I was really little I was cutting a banana for whatever reason and cut my finger... the scar healed in the PERFECT shape of a tear drop.... its faded a wee bit now but I always thought that was so cool....

6) I spent last Halloween in India..... throwing up at the airport in Bombay.... they wouldn't let me on the plane and I was forced to stay in india 3 extra days... apparently my intestines had been misplaced lol... a nanny at the house I was staying with told me no medicine would heal me so she did some wicked but VERY painful belly rub for me and within 5 mins I was in tip top shape again!!

Ok there are my 6 quirks & tid bits.... Im now going to tag....

5 COMMENTS:

Himbo said...

Oooh... cool coché! You should post pix of La Pearla #2! My sis' name is Perla which is the same word in Español.

Endless Randomness said...

No worries... I tagged you to my existing post :)

Mich said...

OMg thats crazy! i never knew about that intestine thing! i wonder what the lady did???

supermango said...

that is interesting stuff... i see that u tagged me, can i just write you 6 quirky things about me instead of posting a blog? lol.

Far said...

you can do whatever you want ;)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...