Update of the Idiots....

So I forgot to blog about this when it happened so I thought id do one big update now...

Remember Mr.Pisser?? Yeah well after that horrendous "date" we had and the death stares I gave him as we parted ways I really thought I would never hear from him again... Yeah well I guess I was wrong because I got an msn msg from him on Friday....
(my bad I know I forgot to block him)

Mr.Pisser: SooOo how much do you hate me???
Me: Ohh id say about an 8...
Mr.Pisser: out of 10?
Me: well no I suppose I dont HATE you thats a strong word...
Mr.Pisser: more like dislike? you seemed pretty mad that day...
Me: Yup we could go with dislike... dislike is good :)
Mr.Pisser: so can we be friends at least?
Me: errr..... i guess.... (I only said this knowing i wouldnt see him again and I left my bitchy side at home that day apparently)
Me: well I gotta go ttyl...

Thinking it was over I enjoyed my busy weekend until I get a text from Mr.Pisser on Sunday.... "what are you up to today?" like seriously does he expect me to want to hang out after he asked random strangers to touch my boobs?... OYE... I replied with "family dinner"... for the life of me I dont know why I replied... he countered that with "what time should I be there?" LOL whatever buddy... I got smart and didnt bother responding after that... WOW... time to Beee-Lock his ass me thinks....

As for Mr.Sensitive well he STILL has not contacted me after those initial emails demanding his stupid dvd's back... we are going on week 2 here.... He must have lied when he said one of them was his friends and that he was asking for it since im sure if that was true he would have arranged a pick up time by now.... Oh well im good with never hearing from him again anyway!

Moving on...........

I would now like to write an open letter to the man driving beside me this morning desperately trying to get my attention....

Dear Mr,

You look like BORAT, you are twice my age and you drive a mini van..... While im sure you thought you were being subtle by driving for 20 mins with your eyes facing me, I noticed you noticing me and would like to tell you that although my dating life may be shit right now, I promise you im not that desperate! Please go feast your beady little eyes and hairy moustache on some other unsuspecting female cuz im SO not in the mood today!

Thanks Girl trying to ignore you in the white car this am...


Just stick a fork in my eyeballs already!

Stay pretty ;)

13 COMMENTS:

Endless Randomness said...

What a cocky guy! He needs to be taught a lesson... How good are you with evil? ;)

Born with a big mouth! said...

you should have picked your nose in the car :)

I love reading your blog each day!

Unknown said...

Mr. Pisser just never got it~LOL~What's wrong with the Borat guy. How weird!

Himbo said...

LOL! You know the creep in the minivan was thinking, "Give me your tears, Gypsy, or I will take them from you", or "sexytime".

The worst part of this story is the fact that mr. WannabeBorat was driving a minivan.

-Him

So@24 said...

Mr. Pisser??

Damn that's a rough nickname to have stick

Matt said...

So you're saying Borat isn't sexy?

Anonymous said...

Why is it that all the sketchy guys always try to hit on hot girls in a creepy way...like by just staring? Seriously? Get a life!

Liana said...

it was on last season! it was really good it took place in manhattan and uppereast side, hamptons and the vineyard :) the one on right now is the housewives of atlanta...def kinda boring! they show reruns all the time on Bravo!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS letter to the guy driving next to you!

Mich said...

awww you should have given "Borat" a chance.... maybe he was a nice guy???? hahahahahaha

The Great Ethan Allen said...

I just read the mr pisser story. OMG! This guy is pathetic! Seriously! I would have kicked his ass out and told him to walk home! And he was 30 you say? Good LORD! You shodul ahev set him up to a random destination and bailed on him. told him the wrong address to your parents house etc. DROP THE HINT HARDER! lol good story though. date from hell.

Anonymous said...

LOL@your eyes facing me. And some guys wonder why they can't get a date. I think we need do overs on the gene pool. (present company excluded)

Far said...

@ Endless Randomness - I can be evil when need be muahahaha

@ Born with a big mouth - Yes WHY didnt I think of that?? and I enjoy reading yours as well ;)

@ Mira - any man that looks like Borat MUST have issues!

@ Himbo - Yes Borat in a minivan does it get any worse?? lol

@ so@24 - did you READ the story about mr.pisser?? He SO deserves that nick name!

@ Matt - Yes, yes thats exactly what im saying!

@ lifeintheleftlane - God forbid a normal good looking guy stare NOPE its just the old mugly weirdos...

@ SS+1 - Oh trust me if a hottie stares me down on my drive I will let you know... doesnt seem likely with my luck lol... but thanks for the pos vibes!

@ Liana - excellent I must search for it now thanks :)

@ ToughGirl101 - yes infact ive come to realize MOST men are disgusting! well the ones that enter my world anyway! Lucky ME!!

@ jenniferalaine - Thanks... HEY at least Borat made for a good blog post huh... I guess I should thank him..

@ Mich - Damn you dont tempt me woman you KNOW im this close to giving Borat look-a-likes a chance... Im not quite there yet.. but almost..

@ The Great Ethan Allen - Yes indeed I should have done all those things but Im an idiot who "feels bad"... damn me and my feelings!

@ LuLu - Do you really think the creepy guys actually wonder why they dont get dates?? hmm id really like to find out!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...