Surprise Suprise...

Last night one of my BFF's man threw a surprise party for her at his place... needless to say she was surprised until she heard all of us blabbing from the hallway.. ahh well we tried...


And this was just the left over Thai food!!!



I stayed to help clean up with the couple and we decided on a cup of tea... I opened the cupboards only to discover THIS baby!! A Captain America mug... SWEET! Her bf is a comic book/super hero freak and she hates it but I actually find it pretty amusing.. perhaps cuz I dont have to live with it lol... he even whipped out his light saber to which I immediately yelled "COOL" ... yeah she gave me a death stare so I shut up lol but secretly I think its cool lol..



In other news.... its now Friday and I haven't gotten an email from Mr Sensitive regarding his precious dvd's... I find this VERY interesting considering he was SO concerned about them last week... Hopefully he has decided to cut his dvd loss and move on!!

Tonight's plans.... Bowling & Bingo!!! When thinking of things my girl wanted to do to celebrate her bday she kept coming back to something chill.. and since we had done B&B for another gf's bday in June and had a blast it was decided that THIS is what we would do tonight... Im actually pretty excited... I bowl like a 50 and I suck ass but its glow in the dark so thats cool... and it kinda makes you feel like you're in high school again... Last time we went to Bingo in June my gf won $375!!! It was her first time playing and all the little old ladies gave her such cut eye it was hilarious... .. Pics Monday!


Saturday we are planning to hit the amusement park here for fearfest.. they have a whole Halloween theme for October... rides in the dark.. scary zombies on roller skates scaring the crap outta you & funnel cakes... MmMmM funnel cakes!! Cant wait its always a blast...


So tell me what are YOU up to this weekend???

OH Also gas prices were at 99 cents this am!! WOW first time below a dolla in a while... FILL'R up baby!!!

Stay Pretty ;)

12 COMMENTS:

Melly Mel said...

That food looks so good I want some! BTW...I tagged you, look at my blog!

Endless Randomness said...

Sounds like a fun plan - Bowling/ Bingo! Have a nice time..

Endless Randomness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mich said...

sounds like such a fun weekend! its all things we used to do when we were younger... well except bingo of course... LOL

have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

i love you!!!!!! i cant wait for tonight! c'mere gimme a hug! MUAH!

Anonymous said...

Before i forget:

finding a best friend is like having a wegie... it feels so good when you pick one out!!!!

i love you my wegie!

Born with a big mouth! said...

Have a fun weekend!! I love bowling!

I am going out with the girls tonight and then to the mountains for the day tomorrow.

Gas here in NC is $3.69 I could not imagine below a buck!!!

Anonymous said...

this post is making me hungry....

Missy said...

Thai food is so yummy.

caramelspice said...

you've been tagged for a Meme

Ashlee said...

hmmm.. you bowl a 50? Compared to me you seem like a pro! -lol-

Himbo said...

I suck at bowling. I'll only go to Lucky Strike because I never have to pickup a bowling ball, I chat with my friends and drink all night.

I'm excited for this weekend, I'm going to WeHo for AIDS Walk LA with all of my friends, my job is sponsoring the event.

The rest of the time, I will be vegging out and watching movies. I love it!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...