WOW... there are NO other words but WOW...

First of all Good Monday morning :)

Weekend update:
So I cant even talk about Friday or Sunday because although eventful they sounds lame and boring compared to my um..."adventures" on Saturday so let me tell you about how my Saturday was...

I woke Saturday morning my body in a small amount of pain from my "I have NO idea what im doing but i think this is how its supposed to work" weight session at the gym friday knowing I had to drag my butt to the rec center for kickboxing. I met up with the girls who decided it would be such a great idea to get coffees before the class.... Although I looked at them like they were nuts I was kinda disappointed they didnt bring one for me lol.. anyway so we enter the building to a woman in her 50's yelling at us to spit out our gum and get into the gym! I knew then that I was in for a serious ass kicking!

As I entered the gym I looked around to see a bunch of non enthusiastic 14yr old boys and girls. Were we in the wrong gym? I went outside to check the name on the door.. no no this was the Sugar Maple room we were in the right place... All of a sudden I felt not only over developed but old and unfit compared to these teeny boppers... Well we were told they mixed the youth and adult program together so ok we sit down on our puffy blue mats waiting for instructions. Here they come.... "Get up and run laps LETS GO UP UP UP"...... run? laps? WTH did I agree to???!!
I looked over at my girls only to find the same disgusted look on their faces... we whined and bitched the entire time but we did those laps while huffing and puffing away... Are we done yet? OH NO... "OK COME ON RUN THROUGH THE OBSTACLE COURSE AND LEAP OVER EACH MAT" the instructor yelled.... Somehow.. im not sure how but I ended up leading the pack of kids through this course.... I think a few of them yelled at me to go faster but I couldnt I was about to drop dead and those mats were way too wide for my short legs to leap!.... An hour of running, kicking, punching and bitching later we were done and covered in sweat. Next week... skipping ropes and broomsticks are required... Im scared...
So conclusion... Not only did kickboxing KICK my ass but so did a bunch of 14yr olds!!! But in my defense they DO have to do this kinda thing in gym class 3x a week... dont they?!

Anyway so after 2 advils and a few hours to recoup I was excited about heading downtown to Nuit Blanche (see fridays post)... until I got a text from my girl saying her and her out of town guest (who i was heading into town with) wouldnt be able to make it... What to do? I really wanted to go and while I had friends who were down there no one who would be going from the burbs... About 30 mins later I get a text from a guy... lets call him Mr. Pilot...I met oh about a year ago and who ive been in touch with randomly via msn/text.... He says his friends have bailed so would i wanna go down with him?.... I think well why not im sure it will be fun and I DID promise you pics after all!

This was the start to a VERY interesting night!!
Ill begin by saying he showed up with a backpack FULL of beer.... isnt it illegal to drink on the streets i ask.. Yes but ill just hide it in my vest he responds.... classy! Ok im here, maybe im being to anal I should loosen up... I didnt realize this event was BYOB but ok... we head downtown and as we approach the heart of one of the event areas he rolls down the window and yells "Nice bum where you from" to some random girl who was walking on the street.... did he really just yell that out to some random while he was with me?? WHO says that anyway?? isnt he 30? WOW ok.... well I cant say I didnt laugh.. cuz I did so maybe i encouraged him but WOW... Well the night consisted of him drinking beer after beer, chain smoking (hes only a smoker where he drinks apparently- ya right) & cussing like a sailor!

At one point he turns to me and says I gotta pee... he then decided it would be an excellent idea to piss away in an alley... not once but TWICE that night... WOW... I didnt know this was acceptable at the age of 30 let alone in the company of a female youre into!.. He followed it up with telling me I was hot and then asked when we were gonna sleep together, to which i pretty much yelled NEVER to... Yes I knew he was joking but COME ON!!!

This whole time I was slightly embarrassed but also some what amused. He did have me laughing all night which I enjoyed UNTIL... wait for it..... he turns to the random stranger man sitting beside us and asks "Hey do you wanna touch my girlfriends boobs?".... WTF?!! Im sorry I didnt know I gave up my rights to MY boobs! When did I become your gf and WHY the F^&K are you asking random ppl if they would like to touch me in my NO FLY zone??!! I know he saw this as a joke but I had had enough... I was like im sorry i dont know this idiot and told him not to open his mouth anymore and that it was time to leave. I got up and started walking back to my car... he went into a whole rant "why do you care what random ppl think of you?, your never gonna see them again.." blah blah blah........ You know what I DO CARE! I care because you are embarrassing me and you are 30yrs old.. WHO acts like this at 30??!!! Have some god damn respect...

It was late, the subways were closed he apologized and Im nice... too nice so I drove him to his area and we said our goodbyes with a handshake... He looked at me with puppy dog eyes knowing he had totally botched any chance of a second date.... he was correct... I cant date a man who is ok with pissing in an alley TWICE & giving other men permission to touch MY body!

Id like to point out at this point that he was NOT drunk.. trust me I asked him and even told him to think about saying he was because it may just give him and excuse for his behavior.. lol

WOW!!!!
All I can do is laugh, cuz while i became annoyed in the moment it was a pretty amusing night... And really... this IS the story of my life LOL....

Anyway here are the pics I promised... SEE what I do for you people lol...........enjoy!

Nuit Blanche 2008



Massive Blow up exhibit @ The Eaton Centre



City Hall Light Show...


Sam The Record Man Illuminated for one last time...



Ducks in a pond

People Stealing the ducks in the pond...


An Alley way filled with book pages... its ART they say...


M.T.W.T.F.S.S Exhibit....


Speaking of boobies....


Stay Pretty ;)

5 COMMENTS:

Born with a big mouth! said...

what a night you had!!! hopefully he won't call you again!!

Mich said...

OMG what a night....

if you havent seen "my best friends girl" with dane cook, you should. LOL

Endless Randomness said...

Wow.. thats a pretty crazy night! And the guy is seriously delusional if he thinks he stands a chance for a second date - though it might be fun to set him up with some gal you totally hate.. LOL

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!!What a night! This guy is crazy. You got one more story to your future book.:P

Himbo said...

That looks like fun! Sans brute, of course.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...