They went to Japan and all I got was......

So my parents returned from Japan last night and after I picked them up and they got to unpacking they announced they had something for me... My dad says here you go and hands me a pink box.. I opened the box to find a doll... A cute little doll but none the less a doll... Im not really a fan of stuffed animals let alone dolls and this one is cute but something about those beady little pitch black eyes reminds me of the chucky movies...



So now where do I even put this thing? It doesnt go with my decor at home so I cant display it (nor would I really want to) hmm guess it will stay in the box until I figure out what to do with her.. Lets name her shall we??!!

Im now taking name suggestions for the above doll... she needs a new identity lets give her one lol...

Ok so I didnt just get the doll I got a bunch of cute nik naks... oh there was a paper fan which im sure they just picked up cuz they thought it was cute and since im the only girl I get it by default I think... I got 3 rhinestone hair clips which are cute, a really pretty bookmark which will now replace the scrap piece of paper I currently use & a brand new pair of TOE socks.... We all know how much I hate feet and the thought of emphasizing ones toes almost makes me wanna gag but the good news is they are for my feet which im kinda over hating lol... I wonder how they feel on...



They also brought back some snacks... check out the size of Japans corn nuts in comparison to the north American standard corn nuts... HOLY super sized corn!!



Oh and of course the candy & mints... check out the Crunky chocolates lol... We have Crunk cups they have Crunk chocolates...



Well they had a blast but they are jet setters so im kinda used to their travel stories & adventures... now I see where I get my travel itch from! Speaking of which I really need a vacation... whos in???

Stay Pretty ;)

xoxo Far

12 COMMENTS:

Melly Mel said...

The doll does look like Tom Curise's daughter Suri except for the eyes.

Little Fish said...

Ha Ha Ha- I'm with LIAC, she totally looks like Suri and I think that's what you should name her. Are their Scientologists in Japan?

Mich said...

OMG she totally does look like Suri! i vote that name too

KA said...

name her sayuri or mameha! I read Memoirs of a Geisha one time to many, think.

Mandy said...

The doll is slightly scary! LOL. The hair clips are fun though.

Stella said...

I vote Suri. But, you have to call her Suri-san. The second part is for people you are well aquainted with.

www.datingwho.blogspot.com

Bon Don said...

SURI! SURI! SURI!

Far said...

You guys are 2 funny but it looks like Suri (or some version of it) is in the lead....

SS+1 said...

I'm in for a vacation...if it's free ;)

Anonymous said...

I always liked the way toe socks look, but they never fit me. I have weird curly toes!

Sexxy Luv said...

that little dollie scares me maybe you should hide her in the back of the closet! lol

how was the candy was it nasty?....bitter.

Himbo said...

Lol We call those "Pimp Cups"!

You need to come down and visit me and Bon Don in The OC! We work at a hotel so we can get you a discounted rate on a room. We're across the street from Disneyland. We're 25-30 miles from L.A. and Hollywood!

Okay I have the perfect name for the doll: Hatsumomo!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...