Am I the only one that finds this disturbing???

SO my adorable mother likes to send me disturbing email forwards sometimes..which I will now share with you all..

WHy? All I can say is WHY?? Apparently she had her ribs removed by a plastic surgeon just to look like this.. Another thing that really creeps me out is that she appears to be like 65 years old... I dont know about YOU but I really dont think she should be wearing lingerie... it just looks so wrong on her body.....I mean ... ukk just look...





I understand the corset thing... I understand that a tiny waist is considered pretty but COME ON ppl!!!

In other news Im sure you have all heard by now that Madonna and her boy toy Guy Ritchie are headed for divorce.... Well I thought madonna was a smart business savvy woman but I was wrong.... She didnt get a prenup... stupid stupid madonna! Were you really THAT sure that you were gonna grow old(er) with Mr Ritchie?? and even if you were doesnt everyone in LA get a prenup?? NO?? Well they should!!
Stay pretty ;)

12 COMMENTS:

LJ said...

EWWWWW That is a crazy pic, I woulda thought it was photoshopped at first, but with all the pics, this lady must have really removed her ribs! eeek!

Mich said...

OMG Gross!!!!

KA said...

Gross. Since I write for a blog that's all about body image, would you mind if I used this post for something I'm about to write on body image?

Anonymous said...

disgusting but i bet she can give good road.... i mean, with that small of a waist, she should have no problem sliding around the gear shift. ROFL

pre-nups should be standard for rich people. if not, someone got a little emotional and suckered into a commitment.

nothing lasts forever.

Anonymous said...

that's not even hot in a creepy way

So@24 said...

I just puked in my trashbin.

Unknown said...

it's nasty!! i saw a show long time ago which was about a guy who was so fascinating about having a small waist for HIMSELF! imagine a guy with a waist like the pics you posted!he wore corset everyday. His doctor told me all of his organs were misplaced. It's a very disturbing show.

Essentially Me said...

That's fake!! There's no way that's real ... she would just topple over ... there's no core to support her upper body!

Anonymous said...

At this point in life, the only thing that the disturbs me is the possibility of another terrible Repub making it into the White House. Anyway, people do.....unique things all the time as an expression of themselves. I wonder what kind of life she leads.

And why would Madonna get the prenup? Isn't she, like, 8 times richer than Guy?

Far said...

yes she is 8x richer which is why she should protect her money!

Anna Lorraine said...

lol are those pics real?

p.s. thanks for the comment =)

Agent Elle said...

Eeew, that's just...wrong. Seriously wrong.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...