What happens when you mix....

Note to self....
Do not mix Soy milk and instant decaf coffee EVER again!!
WEIRD!



Yes it was necessary to record this for 20 seconds for effect!!!

This "bubbling" went on for a good 10 mins after which the soy milk finally decided to sink but I knew it was there... hiding...lurking in the darkness of the insta-coffee...

I couldn't bring myself to drink it so I offered it to the drain gods!

Here is the still pic for all you peeps who cant watch the video.... equally as gross and strange.... is milk supposed to part like that??



Last night I made another cup of instant decaf cuz I wanted to test it with Almond Milk... well there was no bubbling action and it mixed in well however it tasted weird... :{

How does anyone screw up INSTANT coffee at all let alone twice in one day??!!!
oye im hopeless...

Stay Pretty ;)

16 COMMENTS:

Born with a big mouth! said...

smart choice not drinking that!!

Kendall said...

I can beat this one.

My supposedly intelligent roommate mixed decaf and evaporated milk. I thought my throat was going to slit itself to escape the misery.

Mich said...

OMG it looks like an evil potion brewing!!

Anonymous said...

That is creepy-looking. Yet strangely hypnotic.

SS+1 said...

CRAZY! I noticed bubbling in my coffee when I added flavored creamer to my coffee this morning too! Go fig.

LJ said...

ewwwwwww Weirdddd!

Anonymous said...

IT'S ALIVE!!!!
:)

Unknown said...

it's funny~~looks like firework in the cup though!!LOL

Mandy said...

Ewww! I am a coffee lover, but can't stomach instant coffee, ever.

Essentially Me said...

It looks kind of cool. Like a little storm going on in there.

Sunny said...

weird, indeed

Endless Randomness said...

Ohh.. so thats where the saying "Storm in a teacup" came from!! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

ha! That's really weird! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I think you've stumbled upon coffee's version of reading tea leaves. I see great fortune in your future...

Tiffy said...

That's so weird. Kind of gross too.

Himbo said...

Ew...

But more importantly, instant coffee?!

Oh no no!

Honey-child!

You need premium coffee (beans), a coffee grinder and coffeemaker. It takes like 30 seconds to pour your beans into the grinder and grind. 2.5 seconds to pour the grounds into the coffeemaker and 2 minutes to wait for it to brew. Result: luxurious coffee (a la himbo).

Okay, fine: Hi, My name is Himbo and I'm a coffeeholic. Now that that's outta the way... where's the coffee and cookies table?

-Him


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...