Are you ready for Halloween??

Happy Halloween!!

First after yesterdays poll results ive decided that the dolls name will be Suri Creepy Doll :) thanks to all those that voted ;)

In the spirit of Halloween I thought id post some hilarious, crazy and just plain strange pumpkin pics I found...










Ok so ive put together my Halloween check list.... this year i decided last week that i was going to go out and actually dress up this year SO upon many hours of brainstorming costume ideas I jokingly blurted out why dont I just be a dominatrix... well everyone thought that was my best idea lol so Im going with it!

I tested out the makeup I wanna do and let me tell you I didnt even recognize myself! It was so dark and mysterious that even when I smiled I couldn't look anything but angry lol.. I suppose this is the perfect look for a dom huh... they arent supposed to be nice anyway...

Ok so after running around to 3 "Adult" stores collecting items for my costume i think ive finally got it all...

- Elaborate fake lashes? Check
- Bustier? Check
- Stilettos? Check
- Black nail polish? Check
- Temp "On the Prowl" tattoo? Check
- Leather whip? Check :)
- Black bondage tape? Check ;)
- Black eyeshadow? Check
- Deep purple lipstick? Check
- Letter Stickers? Check
- Stick on rhinestones? Check


I think thats it... when I post pics you will see what all this stuff is needed for.. hehe... although if I end up looking like a fool then maybe I wont post pics.... bah who am I kidding... Pics Monday!

Do you have your costume checklist ready??

Ok so im going as a Dominatrix.... Mistress Far my alter ego for the night....

What are YOU going to be this halloween?

Be safe, play nice and have a very freaky halloween.. cant wait to see all your pics ;)
Oh and dont forget to count the number of times you hear "Thriller" by MJ today lol...

Stay "freakin" Pretty.... ;)

xoxo Mistress Far

ps- dont forget to check back early next week for my great giveaway details :)

11 COMMENTS:

Endless Randomness said...

Can't wait for the pics! :)

Katie Says So said...

Hey! Cant wait to see your pics!!! I am taking my niece and nephew out trick or treating so I havent deciding if I am going to be dressing up or not...I know, I suck! haha...Hope you have a great halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

You naughty girl - you know you had all those things in your closet anyways. I like how you PRETEND that they weren't ;P.

I really wanted to use my baby belly in the most inapporpriate ways so I thought of being a nun and hubby being a priest. Then I thought of a pimp and ho duo. Pregnant teen and teacher. Alas - I have decided to PAINT my belly in a traditional pumkin and hubby will be something completely unrelated. I can't wait to see your hot pics!

Anonymous said...

is it wrong that I'm gonna use that pumpkin-painted arse as a blue print for my bellay??

Far said...

straight up... YES lol.. weirdo

supermango said...

dominatrix, eh? you can tie me up anyday

.
.
.

no really, you can ;-)

Pilgrim said...

LOL those pics are great!

A.M. said...

I can tell I'm going to like your blog already.
Hope you have an awesome Halloween since you've put so much effort into. I wasn't feeling it myself, so it's looking like a night of blogging for me.
Shocker, I haven't heard Thriller today hmmm....

& the pumpkin booty is funny hehe.

Rebekah said...

Boo, I did a whole lotta NOTHING for Halloween. Everyone at work asked what my costume was and I said I was sick and tired. Clever, no?

And LOVE the very top pumpkin picture. That's kind of the Calvin and Hobbes snowman version of a pumpkin.

Brianinmpls said...

I love the pumpkin pie one..lol

Anonymous said...

You gotta like any list that includes "bustier."


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...