Random Tuesday.

Last night I met a friend downtown and she took me to one of her fav little spots called Irie Food Joint. Its a cute little Caribbean restaurant that has some very interesting artwork. Check out these pieces all made with HAIR! Kinda gross, kinda cool....




I thought the menus on records was a cool idea....


So yesterday we saw some pretty ugly shoes so today I shall show you a new pair of boots I got I hope you dont think these fall into that category cuz I love em and they were only $35!! Score :) The guy at the cash actually gave me 30% off which is why they were $35.. sometimes showing those pearly whites really helps lol...



Some bird or birds really loved my car the other day.. They did their business all over my poor white car SO I had no other choice but to get an ultimate car wash.... Does the tri-colored foam at the car wash make anyone else super happy? Not really sure why but when the blue,yellow & pink foam covers my windshield I stop whatever im doing and become a little giddy kid lol..



Picking the rents up from the airport today they make their grand return from Japan today... Im also planning on visiting my cousin today as she had a baby girl on Saturday.. aww the first baby girl in our fam :) cant wait I can finally buy baby girl clothes YES!

Halloween is in 4 days and I may be going to a lounge downtown to celebrate. I wasnt into dressing up this year but I may just have to... Im thinking Dominatrix lol..... Mistress Far... oh yeah I like that, has a nice ring to it!

Today is also Diwali! It's the festival of lights....Happy Diwali to all that celebrate it :) We have Diwali sweets & food in the office today yum :)



Stay pretty ;)

xoxo Far

11 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Wow - those hair things are gross.

Tiffy said...

Those hair things are kind of gross and yet kind of cool. But, I think more gross.

Far said...

def more gross lol

LJ said...

ewww ewww ewww to those pictures especially in a restaurant! but still creative!

Love the boots, great deal too!

KA said...

omg, the hair thing BIZARRO! I didn't 'see' how it was hair until you showed us the close up

Mich said...

smokin hot boots!

Born with a big mouth! said...

I am hungry now! Happy Holiday!!

Bon Don said...

I swear after looking at the pube pictures, I wanted to cough up a fur ball! eewww

and OMGosh I love love love the pretty color of the carwash! :)

Pilgrim said...

the one at the top looks a lot like bobby mcferrin! though i know better

TS said...

I just have to say - the tri-coloured foam always makes me excited. I thought I was theo nly one!

Himbo said...

Bon Don and I spend way too much time together because I was thinking the same thing: That rastafarian hair art looked like it was made from pubic hair.

-Him


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...