ByeBye Swiss Army Lock...hello zit #4!

Hit the gym last night, lost my locker keys as I was pretending to be a runner & had to have my cute little lock cut with a massive .....err... lock cutter thing... I was rather annoyed and this has now lead to zit #4....

Im going to look so hot and sexy for all the potential Indian boys as this fam wedding :) No amount of makeup can cover these babies... Trust me ive tried... I did try the toothpaste thing as some of you suggested.. When I looked in the mirror I noticed only one thing missing.... braces!! God I felt so pre-teen again... either way I think they have shrunk a little but are very much still around to remind me of how wonderful my life is right now lol...

I tried to back out of this 2 part wedding this weekend, not because im a pizza face but simply because im just not feeling it... however according to mother I have zero option on this... I think she is hoping a young chap will see me in my saree and actually have enough balls to say hello... I on the other hand am thinking both nights will go something like this...

I enter the hall... my chiffon Saree flowing as a young man guides me to my table where im hoping to meet new people but quickly realize that im seated with the other "children" of the family whom I already know and love like siblings.... We catch up, laugh and then hear our table being called to the massive Indian buffet... I head straight for the Naan cuz my god who wouldnt (naan is the best food ever according to me and my left love handle) .... After dinner we munch on wedding cake and other Indian sweets which would give a diabetic some serious issues.... Listen to some speeches... attempt to turn some light bulbs on the dance floor... and then the best part of the night.... the one thing ive been waiting ALL night for... the point where my father looks bored, my mother has said her hellos to ever single person in the room, my brothers & sis in law are sitting at the table feet pounding looking tired.... the point where I know its ok to go HOME!

And.... that is how my night will go.. sorry moms..... you obviously haven't been keeping up with my everyday soap opera to know that fairytale like things do not happen to your one and only daughter when it comes to men... at least not on purpose and without even just a sprinkling of drama! ;)

Stay Pretty... even if you're a pizza face like me.....mMmM pizza....

4 COMMENTS:

Endless Randomness said...

I used to like attending weddings till I turned 25.. now its just a nightmare with all the old aunties telling me it's 'your turn next' :(

Far said...

Yeah well at the age of 29 I think they have given up on me now LOL...

jst said...

marriage is over rated.

Far said...

SO over rated im never getting married..


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...