What my Saturday Nights have come to....

So its midnight on Saturday night and im actually home because my plans got cancelled... Im bored as hell and flipping through channels like ive just drank 3 red bulls when I saw something that caught my eye.... its late so the weirder the images the better..

A woman marrying a doll.. not just any doll a life size doll that she had made to look like her... so she married a doll of herself... Amber weds Amber doll... yes the dolls name is Amber Doll damn creative let me tell ya! They even got matching tattoo's.
ONLY in vegas!

If my dating life doesnt improve I may just have to resort to having a lifesize doll of myself made... Although I wouldnt marry myself, I think that would just about kill my mother.... common law would work just fine, she doesnt have to know I'll be living with a doll right?

Whats kinda funny is she was doing a photo shoot with the doll and they were at roller rink. She dropped the doll and her entire face fell off. She even cracked an eyeball lol.. Is it wrong that I laughed at this?? I feel like its wrong lol.......................... I have issues dont i?!



This has been the highlight of my Sat night... I know you are all so jealous of my ridiculously fabulous life right now!

Update: After googling Amber doll I saw pictures of the doll in a casket so I guess she died...

RIP Amber Doll... You will always be remembered for your silicone body, silky hair & detachable face.

Stay Pretty my pretty lil dolls ;)

xoxo Far

12 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

Strange... Very strange...

But the doll is prettier than her. Lol

EMD said...

this saturday sounds like a lot of mine as well....except for the doll part of course....funny

Brianinmpls said...

That is awesome I totally want a Brian doll now.

Geoff Wakeling said...

Lol, I love random weirdness like this! RIP Amber Doll

KA said...

how does an inanimate object die? That question is going to plague me now.

Living Dees Life said...

the doll is definatly prettier.

i wonder if she had the doll murdered because of jealousy.

Born with a big mouth! said...

I wonder what happened to the human Amber to push her over the edge enough to want to marry herself (doll or not)

Little Fish said...

Perhaps real Amber has violent tendencies and bought the doll in order to keep her from harming real people. If that's the case Amber has really done a public service.

Endless Randomness said...

Dude its hilarious.. how crazy must Ms. Amber have been to marry a life-size duplicate of herself?! I'd laugh at the whole cracking her head thing.. wicked I know but I like wicked! Muhahahahaha

Peter said...

Holy crap. They really do like alike.

Agent Elle said...

That's just...weird. Really.

Then again, a doll of me would be a good idea. Would stick a headset on it and leave it in my desk and hope nobody would notice I'm actually missing.

Oh, that woman has the right idea making a doll...she's just doing it wrong! :P

Himbo said...

Creeeeeeeepyyyyyy! The doll looks like an alien, but the sad thing is, the doll is prettier than the real Amber.

Bon Don wants one of the those sex dolls that are supposed to be very lifelike. She saw it an HBO special and won't give up asking her hubby for one.

-Him


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...