Do I Really Need A Plumber??

Every time I flush my toilet it runs and runs like its training for a god damn marathon.



Ive been letting this "running" issue go on for weeks, sometimes it stops on its own and sometimes I have to manually lift the bar thingy thats above the water line but now im just fed up!

I googled "running toilets" and found this do it yourself fix it, but im sure ill find a way to mess it up... im just too girly to be that handy.. sad I know. Living on my own I really should be able to deal with these situations but ive decided to do what any girly girl would do in this situation....

Call my daddy! He will be here Sunday to fix the running toilet, my lopsided chandelier and put up a shelf that's been sitting on my dining room floor for about 2 months :)

I really have no use for that 31 pc purple ladies tool kit I own... it is cute though.... oh wait thats right I used the pliers in the set to help me de-pot my MAC eyeshadows when my crappy little red ones failed to do the job.. *phew* I feel so much better now...

PS- for all those who are asking where to get this cute little tool kit you can click here :) For approx $40 CDN (approx $31 USD) its a wicked deal!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

16 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to use pliers to help me de-pot my MAC eyeshadows...

SS+1 said...

I'm jealous of your tools! I asked for tools last xmas, and got a manly set...one that came with crap I don't even know how to use!

Bird * said...

my tool box happens to be orange. from ikea, i think. i am sure i have put it to good use... but i can't think of any particular situations at the moment :)

the cute little orange tool kit fits perfectly in a sliding shelf above my trash can. and that's where it stays. if the shoe fits...

i'm just sayin...

KA said...

Okay THAT i would have a great use for! That's an awesome little gadget. I want it.

Anonymous said...

In regards to the toilet, do you keep those chlorine pucks in the tank to clean everytime you flush? That was our problem in the condo and now in our house...they had to replace the pump thingy cuz the chlorine ate the rubber and plastic!! Good luck hun :)

S. said...

Good use of the tool kit! LOL.

EMD said...

that IS a great deal actually! and i can actually picture you on your hands and knees acting as a "plumber" quite funny ya know ;-)

side note:glad you like the way us golfers dress...we're classy eh? :-)

Bon Don said...

That's what daddy's are for! You're so girly! hahaha

I love the purple set...I've only seen the pick ones, so cute!

Matt said...

"Do you like to do it yourself"

sorry I had to.

I just saw that movie the other day.

Anonymous said...

LOL

I can't picture myself living a lone and fixing toilets as well lol


LOL@ the two months old shelf. You rock girl ;D

Pam said...

I so would call my dad too! But now that I am married to a construction guy - I make him do it all. Fixing things is so not girly. LOL

Unknown said...

You have to jiggle the handle!

That's what she said.

Unknown said...

that tool kit is ADORABLE! I hate house problems...but feel lucky I'm a renter when I need fix-its.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

I love that tool kit! I might have to get one, even tho I have a hubs with an entire work room filled with tools.

You MUST tell me where you got that MAC eyeshadow thing-y!! I need one desperately!

Unknown said...

thanks for comming at my blog and for ur comment u just love it>>>>> keep alwasy come at my blog u got somthing new .....from my site....

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

i NEED that de-pot kit..lol


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...