Awards Oh My!

*GASP*
Yes im doing a double post today because I want to fit everything in ;) If you missed my post from this morning read it here :P
------------
I always see these cool little award up on everyone elses pages and wondered how people got em... now I know..

I finally got an award... 2 actually YAY!!!
One is from the amazing Endless Randomness (whos blog I always call Endless Romance by mistake lol sorry) Its the Kreativ Blogger Award!!!



I would like to pass this award on to some of my Fav's and some of my regulars who support me and my randomness.. I Heart You!
Erin
Little Fish
ReRe
Kat from Tough Girl 101
Pam
&
Mich
You ladies deserve it ;)

The second on I got a while back from one of my most funnest,sweetest & over all crazy friends Mich. Its some spanish award... loves it thanks girl...

So this ones for the boys ;) I know its kinda girly but whatever...

peterdewolf
The Loss Adjuster
EMD
The Odd Duck
surviving myself

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

7 COMMENTS:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Oooooh, thank you much!

Endless Randomness said...

Great.. atleast I have some "endless romance" in my life. Even if it's only in your head way across the globe in Canada :P

Anonymous said...

Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas

Pam said...

Holy cow! Thank you so much! This is my first award!

KA said...

Wow! Thanks Far! I didn't even notice this, i gloss through most blog awards because i never expect to get one! You're awesome!

Mojito Maven said...

for some reason my blogger was acting up and i randomly stopped following your blog and i just now noticed..i thought you just weren't posting haha...hopefully hr problem is fixed now :)

ReRe said...

thanks girl!!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...