Awards Oh My!

*GASP*
Yes im doing a double post today because I want to fit everything in ;) If you missed my post from this morning read it here :P
------------
I always see these cool little award up on everyone elses pages and wondered how people got em... now I know..

I finally got an award... 2 actually YAY!!!
One is from the amazing Endless Randomness (whos blog I always call Endless Romance by mistake lol sorry) Its the Kreativ Blogger Award!!!



I would like to pass this award on to some of my Fav's and some of my regulars who support me and my randomness.. I Heart You!
Erin
Little Fish
ReRe
Kat from Tough Girl 101
Pam
&
Mich
You ladies deserve it ;)

The second on I got a while back from one of my most funnest,sweetest & over all crazy friends Mich. Its some spanish award... loves it thanks girl...

So this ones for the boys ;) I know its kinda girly but whatever...

peterdewolf
The Loss Adjuster
EMD
The Odd Duck
surviving myself

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

8 COMMENTS:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Oooooh, thank you much!

Endless Randomness said...

Great.. atleast I have some "endless romance" in my life. Even if it's only in your head way across the globe in Canada :P

peterdewolf said...

Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas

Pam said...

Holy cow! Thank you so much! This is my first award!

Little Fish said...

Thank you!!

Kat from Tough Girl 101 said...

Wow! Thanks Far! I didn't even notice this, i gloss through most blog awards because i never expect to get one! You're awesome!

Mojito Maven said...

for some reason my blogger was acting up and i randomly stopped following your blog and i just now noticed..i thought you just weren't posting haha...hopefully hr problem is fixed now :)

ReRe said...

thanks girl!!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...