Throwback Sunday

Ive decided to start a series called Throwback Sunday's so I can share my love of old school tunes :)

The first throwback is going to a one hit wonder ............

Sensitivity by Ralph Tresvant
(watch the video below it may take a minute to load)




I heart this song... Despite Ralph's horrible mustache and dancing in this video... just close your eyes you will see why this song is awesome....I definitely need a man with sensitivity a man like... (insert name here)
*sigh*

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? His 'stache is the 'stache that all other 'staches aspire to be.

The Rambling Diva said...

This song takes me waaaay back. Thanks!

Throwback Sunday is a great idea by the way.

ReRe said...

this was the jam!!!! do you remember Tevin Campbell? he's oh so gay now, but still a classic!

Anonymous said...

Ol' skool jams are the best.

I'm always reminded of New Edition when I hear Ralph Tresvant. Well, him or any of the other non-BBD or non-Bobby Brown NE singers.

Bon Don said...

I'm going to email you today! I have a list for you!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...