I have a new bf... only he doesnt know it yet :)

Good Monday morning :)
Ok so im super tired this morning from a weekend of good times :)

I met my new boyfriend sat night *sigh*... my friend smurfette brought out her cousin who's visiting from Korea. It was his last night in Canada and so he wanted to come out partying with us.. His name escapes me right now... actually I dont think I ever got to his name when being introduced cuz I was blinded by loooove :).. ok maybe not love but his baby face, sweet smile and seductive eyes..

As we all got into the cab to head from the hotel to the club I positioned myself to sit beside him, then I decided that it would be a good idea to lay some of my smooth pick up lines on him right then and there so I looked at him and said "So how do you like Canada? Cuz Canada LIKES you!" Followed it with a wink and waited for a response... he smiled and blushed and then smurfette says "Far likes you hehehe" ... Then he said "well I like Far" to which I excitedly said "Far REALLY likes you"... I know what youre all thinking....GOD she's soooo smooth! Im the quen of cheese whiz trust me lol...

I was then informed that he had a gf back in Korea by my girl.. to which I responded "Hey different hoe's in different area codes!" lol.. I was kidding of course he was just pretty to look at im no home wrecker... He is a hot Korean boxer though... MMmm

Our love affair was over as soon as I got to the club as I was pulled left and right by the large group of people we knew there... I didnt see my Korean bf until the end of the night back at the hotel where he said goodbye and left for the airport. Byebye Mr Korea until we meet again....

While I was off on the dance floor somewhere my friends started dancing with this lil blond guy. I was informed that he was gay which is why they were so comfy with him. He grabbed my hand pulled me in front of him and started dancing.... It was jokes until...... until he touched my no zone :( I threw his hands off me, ran into my group of friends yelling "he touched my NO ZONE, he touched my no zone" with a big sad face.... yes I had had a few drinks so of course this gave them a good chuckle for about 10 minutes while I stood there wishing I could curl up in a ball under a hot shower, rocking back and forth while telling myself that it wasn't my fault....

The fact that he was gay didn't make it any better as you may think it would... NO one touches any of my no zones without MY green light first. I don't know why people think that they can just grab at will or give other ppl permission to touch me... Do I have a sign on my forehead that says "incapable of giving you the green light myself so please feel free to feel or ask others if they would like to feel"?.... I should just walk around in a sumo wrestling blow up suit..that way no one can get within 5 feet of me and even if they do they will be bounced back to the boundary line lol...

Overall I had a blast Saturday night......well until I woke up the next morning in the hotel said good morning to the girls, looked down and saw this tucked in that little space between our bed and the night stand.....



UmmmmMMMm........... ew much!


Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

14 COMMENTS:

Little Fish said...

Korean men... yum! Right now there are visins of Daniel Dae Kim dancing through my head. Thank you for that!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwww ... what's the vaseline for?????????????????
p.s - make a list of these no-zoners. I'll beat them up after the new year.

KA said...

Mr Korea sounds hot! As for what you found by your bed... yeah slightly gross.

Born with a big mouth! said...

wish you had a picture of mr dreamy!

uhhh eyah - guys who grab my "danger zone" get a finger in the eye normally!! I get my bootie grabbed more though .... YUCK!

Tiffy said...

The whole vaseline picture.. Eww gross.

LJ said...

THAT PICTURE WAS GROOOSSSSSS! I love your pick up lines hilarious! Sounds like you had a crazy weekend!

The Loss Adjuster said...

It's never a good thing when you wake up to a tub of vaseline. Unless you're into that sort of thing, in which case it's totally win.

Bon Don said...

Really Far? "You just looked down and saw this" ... umm humm...j/k lol

Booooo you should have snuck in a picture of yummy Korean Guy!!

Far said...

ok just for the record i do have a pic (in which im hugging him SOOO hard lol) but i dont want to put someone elses pic on here as its my friends cousin.. but you can always email me for a pic LOL

Anonymous said...

If I had a nickel for every time I left my vasoline (or handcuffs, or rodeo clown costume) in a hotel room...

Kendall said...

Instead of being disgusted by the vaseline, I was just amused.

No-zoners...I believe I've found a blog topic for later in the week

Himbo said...

LOL! It looks like the No Zone Invader stayed in that room the night before.

This post was hilarious! I think my boss is coming to make sure I'm okay...

Ciao,
-Him

Mich said...

all i can say is "EWW" regarding the vaseline.

Dallas Black said...

LOL....she said my No Zone..i like it. Whose vaseline was it?

Keep lookin good gurl...

Dallas Black
www.thirtyhood.com


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...