Get to know Me just a little better ;)

So Andy over at Wild ARS Chase has challenged his readers to join him in his "get to know me" week post SO since Im a loyal reader I decided to get in on the action :)

The general rules are to write a post about:
A) Something nobody knows about you, or
B) One of your favorites stories from your childhood, or
C) Your 10 Top Favorite (Fill in the Blank)

So since anything you all dont know about me ive chosen to keep private for a reason and favorite stories from my childhood seem so blah right now im going to go with option C.

So here goes...My 10 Top favorite old school r&b songs because not only do I LOVE old school but it also reminds me of the days of mixtapes... remember those hehe...


in random order..
1) Groove Theory - Tell Me
2) Toni Braxton - You're makin me high
3) Zhane - Hey Mr DJ
4) Bel Biv devoe - Poison
5) Tony! Toni! Tone - Feels Good
6) Shanice - I love your smile
7) Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
8) Hi-Five - I Like the Way (The Kissing Game)
9) En Vogue - Hold On
10) SWV - Weak

ok so since these are only a small portion of some amazing old school jams im going to keep the list going because I cant leave these ones out..

Ginuwine - Pony
Micheal Jackson - Pretty Young Thing
Mariah Carey - Fantasy
TLC - Aint to proud to beg & No Scrubs & Waterfalls
Usher - You make me wanna
Next - Too Close
Aaliyah - Back and Forth
Monica - Dont take it personal
Brandy - Baby & I wanna be down
Donell Jones - you know whats up
Joe Public - Live and Learn
New Edition - Hit Me Off
Color Me Badd - All for Love & I wanna sex you up
Mary J Blige - Real Love
Sade - No Ordinary Love
Silk - Freak Me
Keith Sweat - Twisted & Nobody
KC & Jojo - All My Life
Shai - If I ever Fall In Love

well you get the point... I could go on and on....im sure im forgetting a few and if you haven't heard any of these I suggest youtube.com or google :P Also if you see any ive missed feel free to add to my list :)

Id once again like to thank Andy for this fun idea. If you would like to join in on the fun do up your own "Get to know me" post and be sure to let Andy know so he can add you to his list on his blog :)


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends have some gobble gobble for me ;)

****UPDATE @ 1PM*** The Giveaway Winner is.....
I decided that since only 9 ppl entered and only 8 wanted buttons that I will make a button for all of you who wanted one!! This is only because you all ROCK and even though I got a ton of hits on my giveaway post you are the ones that entered (maybe outta pitty) so that I wouldnt be sad!! Luvs ya.. ill be contacting all of you with your buttons in the next week yay congrats!!
You also get linkies...
Andy
Life In A Cube
Kat
Dave Q
Erin
Bon Don
The Odd Duck
& Robin

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , ,

6 COMMENTS:

Andy - Instafather said...

Holy cow what a good list. I loved that Groove Theory album. Your 90s music recollection is excellent. I'm an even bigger fan now.
Zhane is amazing. I love "Groove Thang."

bex said...

Ooh, that's a hard list to limit. You'd have to add EVERY Boyz II Men song and Brandy's "Almost Doesn't Count."

Bird * said...

WOW Great list! Obviously, we have similar taste in music :)

I didn't comment in time to be a winner :(

Kendall said...

Oh wow, I think I could sing most of the Boyz II Men songs from back then in my sleep. Love the list dear.

And thank you for the fantastic button. Love it!

Mich said...

awwwww what a great list! you and i are going to have an "old skool music weekend" when i come there in Jan!

im gonna start looking thru my mixed tapes/burnt cd's right now!!!

luvs u :)

MY said...

Im taking that list- -and burning those songs! good work!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...