I knew there was a good excuse for that wet spot!

The other day I visited my family doctor for a cough that's been haunting me for 3 weeks now and to ask if she could suggest something for my skin which has been giving me issues for the last month because of all the stress Ive been under.
I left her office with a few new tidbits of information...

1- That I need an inhaler until my cough goes away and that it tastes like powder... boo

2 - That I have a deviated septum which I kinda always thought I had cuz I have serious breathing issues via my nose but its good to know that my suspicions were confirmed. Ive opted to live with it for now instead of surgery because I rather like my nose :)
and

3- That my DR's middle initials are KY! Do you know how hard it is to concentrate on her knowing her middle initials are KY!! Think about it.... Kate K.Y Chan. I wonder how much she was teased in med school about that one and why on earth would she want that on her degree certificate? The only conclusion I can think of is that doctors really arent phased by much...
Lets go back to point number 2 for a minute.... do you know what this means?

It means that whoever I end up with better be ok with there being a wet spot if I fall asleep on his chest cuz it looks like drooling isn't just for babies and dogs.. that's right I have a medical excuse people a medical excuse!!!!!! lol ok its not that bad but im just happy I now know the reason breathing through my nose is such and ish!

Ok that was way TMI wasnt it?!

One more thing... dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY as the contest closes Monday nov 17th :)

Stay Pretty :)

14 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Guess it's better than humming in your sleep huh!?
;)

Little Fish said...

I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of having a deviated septum because it means that insurance would pay for a nose job. Yes, that's right, I dream of having a medical condition so that I can get plastic surgery.

I know, I'm crazy, but at least I can admit it!

Anonymous said...

Did you get the urge to say things to your Dr. like....

"I really like visiting you. Very... smooth appointments. No friction at all."

Maxie said...

I wish my initials were KY! hahaha

Unknown said...

That poor doctor.

The Loss Adjuster said...

I bet all the nurses call her Dr. Lube behind her back. Because nurses are catty like that. And obvious.

Bon Don said...

What a fabulous title for a blog! Love it!

Bon Don said...

What a fabulous title for a blog! Love it!

Rick said...

Just tell him that you've been drooling over him all night. He'll consider it a compliment.

KA said...

pfsht, I never ever stopped drooling in my sleep. I feel bad for my future husband.

bex said...

I have a perfectly undeviated septum. How lame!

Desert Rat said...

Maybe she has a great sense of humor and thought it would be hilarious as a Dr to show off her name!? ;-)

Jenni said...

I am a drooler. I admit it.

Eric Shonkwiler said...

I've wondered about my own nose. I only breathe through one nostril at a time. Makes spooning awkward at least half of the time.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...