FINALLY! My Crackberry has arrived!

I finally got my Blackberry Bold yesterday!! I heart it... its SO much easier to text with then my stupid knock off iphone touch screen from china I got as a backup phone and blackberry messenger is pretty cool...

Heres a question for all you crackberry users... if i give someone my pin # and they arent in my phonebook can they see my phone # or can I see theirs?? Also I was playing some of the games that came with my phone and when I went to put in my highscore it asked for my name and password and any password I tried was incorrect... anyone?? Buller??

One more question... who knows where I can get cool free applications, themes & games for my BB??


wow I can totally see now why they call it crackberry!! Its SO addicting :)
Once you go black(berry) you never go back.... that IS what they say isnt it lol..

Have a great weekend :)
Stay Pretty ;)

10 COMMENTS:

Mistress Meeyee said...

I want one too!Sounds awesome and looks great too!

Bird * said...

www.pinstack.com for free apps.

Anonymous said...

If their not in your phonebook, I don't think that you can see there phone number, usually it will just show there pin and then if you click on the pin, it will say view contact, If there not in your phone book, I don't think you would be able to view the phone number. Though you may want to test it first.

Best Websites:
www.bbgeeks.com
www.blackberrycool.com
www.allblckberry.com
I like the pinstack.com one too best for free stuff.

Anonymous said...

Please son it's all about the iPhone.

Jenni said...

Very nice! I have a serious iPhone addiction...

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club! i don't know the answer to any of the other questions, but you can have a BBM contact without a phone number, and they won't be able to see your phone number. i'm 99.9% positive. also, i'm super jealous :) i'm so looking forward to going back to the US so my blackberry will work again! i've been sans BBM and brickbreaker for 4 months :(

The Loss Adjuster said...

Oh, my, that is a very cute phone!

Pam said...

I LOVE my blackberry pearl. I really want and iphone but my blackberry is just as addicting. I think I have about 300 songs on it...lol

Far said...

OoOo yes i def have to put some music on it thanks pam for reminding me!

Gabby said...

I just got a Blackberry yesterday! I think all I have done all weekend is try to figure it out. :)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...