Dear Rogers Wireless

Dear Rogers Wireless,

I was thrilled when I called you 3 weeks ago to upgrade my cell and you told me that I was eligible to receive a brand new Blackberry Bold for only $100! Your customer rep was super nice and assured me that I would be happy with this phone & service when it arrived in 2-5 business days.

I have now been waiting over 3 freakin weeks for this fabu phone and I am less then impressed with your customer service on this matter. I have called several times over the last 3 weeks and it seems no one knows anything there so Ive come to the conclusion that you are all a bunch of idiots!

Impatiently Waiting,
Far

Labels:

10 COMMENTS:

FROGGITY! said...

hi! here from SITS. this is a cute post! great blog. TGIF and cheers!

B said...

Oh man! THat'd drive me bananas!

Kendall said...

Customer service is dead.

This coming from someone who works in the restaurant industry no less.

Unknown said...

Oh wow - I'm so impatient when it comes to that kind of thing!! - Stopping by from SITS

MaricrisG said...

Talk about "great" customer service! Good talk - no action! argh! Happy link up friday :)

Anonymous said...

oh, i would be so mad! did they send you a tracking number or anything?!

KA said...

oh i like the new banner!

Andy - Instafather said...

Let me know how that Bold is... it looks cool. Of course, there is one major product flaw. You have to have it in your hands to use it.

Errant said...

ha ha ha that's funny ..

it happens .. just be patient ..

cool blog

thumbs up

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I would have given up long time a go lol


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...