So I just got this pic back and....

I just got some pics back from my girlfriends birthday party 2 weekends ago and this one stood out. I love it because I look SO happy , like I have not a care in the world. I also love the affectionate hand of my girlfriend. I must have been REALLY happy that night... the other pics are truly odd... for some reason I insisted on doing the peace sign in like every pic I took.. I never do that!!!

Anyway this is prob one of my fav pics just simply for the emotion that comes through.. to me anyway!



I adore my friends and this pic really shows how they feel about me... I don't know what I would do without them.

Love you guys with a passion!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

10 COMMENTS:

Bon Don said...

Ooo you look so pretty, so happy! love it!

p.s. I can see your...necklace from this angle! *wink wink*

Far said...

LOL yes im aware but i was hoping you ppl would be focused on my face not my um... necklaces haha

Unknown said...

It looks like your friend is smacking you.

Brianinmpls said...

HOT!!

Unknown said...

Really sweet picture.

Kendall said...

It's almost like she's stroking you. "Good Far, that's a nice Far. Yes you are."

And as I type this I realize just how bad it sounds. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

me like it too... but you know what my favourite pic is... Classic!

Unknown said...

very cute. Obviously one that means a lot to you, and one that you will admire for years to come.

Unknown said...

now that is feelin' the love! i like parties with great vibes. awesome. :)

Mich said...

i love that pic! you look like a goddess!~


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...