Here's a hint.. TAKE it!

It appears that my constant sarcasm, rudeness and ignoring is no match for the all mighty Mr. Pisser as he continues to think he stands even the slightest chance with me after asking total strangers to touch my no zones!
I received a text 2 nights ago from him saying "what are you saying?".... see not only did it make me think WOW even ignoring this boy isn't working but the words he chose to use annoyed me for some reason...

I mean I would have must rather preferred "what you sayin?" or "what are you doing?" or "yo shorty whats the good word" or something but "what are you saying?" just seems.... well it just doesn't flow right... a little too structured. I dunno maybe he just annoys me in general so everything he does in turn annoys the shit outta me... needless to say I didn't respond and although I'm hoping he finally takes a hint I have a feeling Mr Pisser will continue to piss on my parade every now and then!

Anyway as I was driving to work I saw a sign for Xmas Wine... what the heck is xmas wine? Is it bottled by elves? Is it blessed by Santa? Are there tiny candy cane pieces in it? (that could be yum)... I mean why call it xmas wine.. You know what I would love to see... Halloween wine, Valentines wine, St Patricks day wine, Hanukkah wine, Eid wine... err ok forget the last one its too taboo...
But come on tell me you ladies wouldn't run out to buy Valentines wine just because the bottle had little tiny cute hearts on it?!!


And guys you know you would be curious about Green Wine ;) Any excuse to drink green liquids right?!



Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , , ,

9 COMMENTS:

Brianinmpls said...

I would love to try some green wine. That looks awesome. I must also go back and research what this Mr. Pisser business is all about too.

Pam said...

I would totatlly buy Valentine Wine!

I love your blog. It makes me laugh everyday. Thanks.

Matt said...

What exactly is a "No Zone"?

Kendall said...

Pisses in public and asks other guys if they want to touch you...and he still thinks he has a chance?

Wow and I thought I was dense.

Green wine? Curiosity is now setting in.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I'm not a big fan of wine, but for some reason I think the green color would make it taste better....

Katie Says So said...

yummmmm!!!! love wine!!!

Bon Don said...

I was thinking of getting some "Tuesday Wine" for me & Himbo tonight! I love Tuesday wine....Oh and Thursday Wine...and Friday wine too!

The Loss Adjuster said...

If there are candy pieces in it, it must be manufactured by the same people who make Skittlebrau.... http://skittlebrau.net/

Little Fish said...

I had a Crazy Stalker who text me for a year though I never responded! I must give him credit for his perseverance and one bout of creativity where he wrote, "Have you moved yet? I have a question to ask you that's important. Please respond." I must admit it was tempting to call him and have a good laugh at what "important question" a guy I went on three dates with who stalked me for a year would come up with. Of course I didn't respond, but I he gets points for even peaking my curiousity.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...