Voodoo Dolls & Edible Undies

I got into work this morning and had an email waiting for me from my a friend who said I should put this pic up on my blog it may come in handy... I guess shes read all my Mr Wonderful stories huh!

Is it wrong that someone thinks I could use this? OR that I actually really really want this? It excites me that it even comes in gold... bling bling voodoo!..


The black goes for $69.99 & the gold for $99.99 at perpetualkid.com. They have tons of interesting things like this voodoo toothpick holder.. This could come in very handy during dinner parties lol...



They also have this candy necklace bra & undie set which ive seen in other stores before but for the life of me dont understand... Its kinda like the edible underwear.. like is it really comfy? And even if it is, it wont be when your sig other starts gobbling & slobbering away because it will get sticky and sticky is never good in the no zone one would think anyway....


Can anyone explain the whole edible undies to me please cuz I just dont get it!! I know some of you curious people have tried it and I want stories lol..

Stay Pretty ;)

15 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

what i dont get is the edible thong part?? ya the top i can understand... it would get messy and sticky but atleast its not tiny candies up in your hoo-ha area?

Agent Elle said...

I love that knife-holder. That's freakin' amazing.

Anonymous said...

The first part of this post makes me want to sloooowly back out of the room.

Wearing my edible undies.

raych said...

those edible undies look like a fun idea, except those ones there look complicated. so many little pieces and you gotta take the time to chew instead of . . . doing other stuff.

dammit. now i'm going to be checking out the varieties of edible chonies. really, i've already started googling it.

Pam said...

So I got that exact candy bikini for my bachelorette party a few years ago. I have to admit it stayed in my drawer in the far far far corner of my pajama drawer. Then one day I got adventurous and tried it out. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought. The sticky messy part was actually not bad. then afterward you get to take a shower - a definite must

SS+1 said...

Those are AWESOME (all of them, lol!!)

Unknown said...

Edible underwear is exactly like you think - not worth it. You end up starting to eat it and then you realize it just tastes like powdered bubble gum and all you really want to do is eat something else anyway.

That was probably too much, wasn't it?

KA said...

okay, not a fan of the edible undies, but I am a fan of the voodoo stuff! THAT'S AWESOME! I want one now! I want several, actually... that would be awesome.

Bon Don said...

I'm sorry we are supposed to shove a roll off ity bity candy where??

Cute but not so much "practical"

Ok I'm buying the toothpick holder! how cute is that!?

LJ said...

that is the most interesting knife holder! Edible underwear hmmmm no can't explain it.

The Loss Adjuster said...

Oh, my, I HAVE to have that knife holder!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love it! I would so totally buy it!

Born with a big mouth! said...

Love love love the knife holder!!

and the edible undies are just stupid!!

Sara said...

ewww...edible thongs!!

The voodoo doll reminds me on an EMMY though

Himbo said...

Oh yeah Sara, the voodoo doll looks like an Oscar.

Kewl stuff.

Edible undies... do they make them in sugarfree?

-Him


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...