Electronic Melt Down.....

RIP My Blue Toshiba Laptop...
You were old in your age, a brave replacement when my then brand new Acer started whistling at me even when it wasn't turned on and eventually keeled over. Even though I had to hold you a certain way and shut you down completely just so you would charge & you weighted so much my arm hurt to carry you from the living room to the bedroom, you had heart! You fought till the end when your light just couldn't shine bright, till your brain outlasted your body, till you knew you couldn't be recharged no matter how I cradled you....
Now it is time for your replacement. A newer, Younger more beautiful replacement... I cant say you will be missed but the memories we shared will last at least another week or two I promise you that!
Rest in Peace wherever you end up Toshi....... *sigh*



In other news please pray for my Nokia cell phone.... she is on her last breath as we speak... She was adopted on my last trip to Hong Kong earlier this year... I did not know of her problems when I adopted her. I was assured she was healthy and would live a long full life but it seems I was mislead by a very bad man...... :(


This hasn't been a very good week :(

Stay Pretty ;)



ps- Please take a moment of silence for not only Toshi but Remembrance day at 11:11am or whenever you read this....

13 COMMENTS:

Agent Elle said...

Awwww :( Rest in peace! Off to Computer Heaven you go...

Anonymous said...

Unlike your Acer, I'll only whistle at you when I am turned on.

Bon Don said...

LOL! Far, this post was sooo cute!

Matt said...

RIP Toshi.

Mich said...

awww RIP little techno friends!

Juanita Harris said...

Yes, a moment of silence for Toshi. May your techno friend R.I.P.

Lol, very cute blog.

Anonymous said...

hahaha at the post and,

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA at PETERDEWOLF!!!

Unknown said...

I am totally staying pretty. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

very cute, RIP Toshi!

Mich said...

*tag*

Maxie said...

awww. I don't know if I'll ever be able to part with my computer. I've had for... like 6 years? I'm too attached!

Himbo said...

That reminds me, I've been wanting that HP Laptop that has a screen that swivels around 180 degrees and can be used as a tablet.

Have you seen it?

That is one sexy laptop!

raych said...

It's a sad day when you must part ways with an old laptop. It's like breaking up. Sometimes, you don't really want to do it, but you know you have to.

Yes, I will have a moment of silence for Toshi. But first, these words from PCD's "I Hate This Part":

"The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left's goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here "

Rest In Peace, Toshi. Rest In Peace


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...