The day has finally come, need opinions on hair...

Do you guys remember this post about a bridesmaids dress I needed for a wedding?

Well that wedding is this Sunday!! Yay...

I will be walking in one of my closest friends wedding and although its going to be one long ass day I'm super excited to see my girl marry the love of her life! FYI they have been together for over 12 years so its about time!! lol

Its going to be a very interesting wedding with both Jewish (her) & Hindu (him) ceremonies & one massive reception.

We will be sporting some sexy Sarees in the AM for the Hindu ceremony and then changing into our dresses for the second ceremony and the reception.

Ill be doing my makeup (obvs) and one of the other bridesmaids, as well as eye makeup changes for some of the girls in between the 2 ceremonies.

How should I do my hair?? I want it all down or half up... here's a pic I found what do you guys think?



Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , ,

10 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

that's a gorgeous option!

Cindy said...

Oh, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. That hair style looks awesome, and I bet it'll look great on you!

Pretty Unfamous said...

Very pretty hair option. I wish I could do my hair like that.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Take pics of the make up, hair, and outfits for us!

Melly Mel said...

That is a great option. I love it.

Mich said...

Half up would be very flattering on you!! i say go for it! and dont forget to take pics!

Stephie J said...

I really like that!! Im in my bros wedding this september and I think Im gonna do something like that!!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

go with the pic you have on our blog...it's great!

Serena said...

The hair style is perfect...great for both ceremonies!

Jillian said...

reminds me of pre-hair cutting days LOL

that is a beautiful look that would "fit" both ceremonies...

yes yes do take pics

by the way i gave you an award on my blog!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...