Its Date Night!

Me & Mr.25 have our second date tonight... movies.... hopefully he won't fall asleep!!!
Check tomorrow for the deets!

In other news.... I had forgotten just how amazing Etsy.com was!
The fact that they accept paypal is awesome cuz I have zero cash flow right now...
Check out my yummy purchase..

PINK SUGAR COCONUT CREAM Deluxe Detangler Body and Shine Conditioner



Pink Sugar COCONUT CREAM ALL NATURAL SHEA BUTTER SOAP and BODY FROSTING


First of all I heart Pink Sugar by Aqualina its one of my fav scents so I'm excited about these bath products, second all these items are vegan friendly!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

4 COMMENTS:

JaG said...

yummy looks good that's why You have a honest weblog award from me check it out!!!

AC said...

K I want to eat that stuff!!! Looks awesome! :)

Cindy said...

That body frosting looks great! Good luck on your date tonight!!

Gabby said...

I saw those same products on someone elses blog, it must be amazing! I love Etsy too, it's wonderful.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...