One relaxed weekend!

This weekend is the first semi-relaxing weekend Ive had in a very long time.

Friday I went downtown to meet up with my girl for dinner and to discuss an event we want to throw in June. Its a singles event with a twist.... I'm more looking forward to extending my social circle than meeting someone to be honest but we shall see.

Saturday I ventured out to a part of downtown Toronto called Kensington Market. I tweeted about this and posted a bunch of random pics from my day out... Follow me on Twitter to see em..
At night my plans go canceled so I just went for a quick coffee with a friend and then came home and hung out by my lonesome :)

Sunday I met my high school crew for brunch and then went to go see my gf who recently got engaged in Amsterdam.... was home by 7ish and spent the night watching youtube tutorial videos lol...

Exciting huh?!

Oh I did end up texting the ex and he text me back, we exchanged about 3-4 pleasant msgs and that was that.... I feel good about this...

I have cut communication with the 25 year old a lot but not entirely.... hes such a nice guy I just don't know what to think of this situation really I don't know if I want to date him seriously and I don't want to corrupt him either lol... ugh.. Ah well what to do?!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , ,

3 COMMENTS:

Brianinmpls said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

On a side note you should totally corrupt him

Optimistic Pessimist said...

Glad you feel good about texting the ex...you made the right decision then! As for the 25 year old...that's tough. I'm sure more time will help you figure it out.

Cindy said...

relaxing weekends are the best :)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...