Roller Coasters & a guy named Elvis?!

I trust you all had a spectacular weekend? Any stories?

Friday I had a wedding rehearsal and dinner for my girl AC who's wedding I'll be in on may 31st :) This was my first ever rehearsal... I really don't know what I was expecting but it went a lot shorter then I anticipated... The dinner was at a middle eastern buffet place which was SO yum... Felafel's MmmMM.... Oh and did I mention the belly dancer and the singer who was right next to me the entire time? He kept looking over with this creepy smile... gives me shivers just thinking about it hehe...

Saturday was bachelorette day! Me and 7 other girls headed to Canada's Wonderland... Our amusement park over here... It was cold & drizzly but that meant NO lineups! We had our funnel cakes which is reason enough to head to the park! I did however realize one thing after going on a few rides.... I'm way too old for this! I cant handle the roller coasters the way I used to... I never felt sick and dizzy before! I never came off each ride with a pounding headache before... Oye whats happening to me? Its ok I think I got my fix for the next 5 years!!

Here are some pics from the day...







After a long day at the park we came home, relaxed for a few hours and then headed to a restaurant/lounge for dinner and dancing. The grooms sister bought the bride this hilarious veil, thank god she was such a good sport about it even though it made her look like she had and extra pair of ears or something!



The night was super fun and I even met a guy named Elvis..... hmm is it wrong that I didn't want to respond to his flirting because his name was Elvis?! I mean Far and Elvis together forever sounds So wrong... no?

Sunday I had to attend a huge lunch event my parents were throwing. Why would they throw an "event" for 80 of their closest friends you ask? To say thank you for your friendship! YES my parents have more friends then I.... Party animals lol.. Anyway they rented out an Indian restaurant and although the food was delish I left there with Curry seeping from my pores... It was horrible I was even offending myself with the smell lol... I went home and had another shower because it was in my hair...my clothes.. everything... was the smell ever this bad in India?? Hmm I cant remember... oh wait.. I think it was masked by the filth on the streets...

Monday we had off so I chilled out... catching up on the hills and top model.. Yes I'm a reality show junkie... OMG Alison made it to the final 2 wow you go bird girl!

Stay Pretty ;)


Labels: ,

10 COMMENTS:

AC said...

Hehehe - it was a blast - headaches and all! :)

Jillian said...

no excitement here..just lots of work....well unless you consider passing out at iHop fun? lol

I too hate when you leave smelling like your environment or food...LOL @ offending yourself...

looks like you had a great time at the amusement park too!!

Far and Elvis...LMAO...

Hope you are having a great day!!

Cindy said...

sounds like a great weekend, glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

A male belly dancer?! Am I a dork for not knowing that men belly danced? And an amusement park for a bachelorette party sounds amazing!

Far said...

No it was a female belly dancer LOL sorry for the confusion!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I went to an amusement park this weekend too and found out I'm not much of a rollar coaster girl anymore.

Serena said...

I spent Saturday researching and planning my 'big trip' and Sunday did nothing but stay in my PJs ALL day watching trasy films and eating junk food - loved it!

Maxie said...

do not taunt me with funnel cake!!!

Unknown said...

sounds really fun. The list is too funny!

Mich said...

wow sounds like a great weekend! im jealous!

Allison should have won against Teyona...... actually it should have been Allison and Amina in the top two. not THAT would have been competition. Amina can WAAAAAALK!!! damn! LOL


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...