Oh man hes deep already....

The good news.... He was respectful, sweet, funny, chatty, a gentleman & cute.... oh and he was wide awake the entire date!

The bad news..... He talks a lot when hes nervous & I'm sure now that I will end up corrupting his shy innocent self and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that responsibility...

Oh and hes pretty deep.... well deep enough for a second date! And I know this because when I held his hand (if I waited for him it would have never happened and I knew he wanted to anyway, yes im this bold :p) I caught him looking at our hands together a lot... like in an awww kinda way... or maybe it was an OMG I cant believe we are holding hands look, I don't know but it was something....

It was very cute but kinda scared me a little bit. I mean I dont know where I'm going with this. I have commitment issues. I don't want to break his 25 year old innocent shy heart..

Oye what to do...

I don't know if I'm ready for what I think hes wanting from me... Do I continue to see him (a really great guy) again knowing hes deeper than I? Or do I back away slowly and put him in the pile of men who are just probably a little to "good guy" for me...

Wait don't I want a "good guy"? Oh man ...... I'm so confused....

Alright ppl help me out...

AND he just msg'd me something sweet as I'm writing about him... of course!!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

10 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Aww, stop worrying and enjoy it. Nice guys are so rare now a days.

Melly Mel said...

Go for it girl don't be scared. If not your going to regret it if you let him go.

Mich said...

just let things happen. its way too early to put him in the "not gonna happen" file. he seems really nice an there arent any huge red flags.

just wait things out for a while.

but make sure you blog about it!!! friends in far away places need to know! LOL

Jillian said...

ooh the lovely dating game...i find myself in that limbo..

in any case i'd say just go with the flow...if you are feeling him then what's wrong with seeing where it can go...

thanks for joining in! :)

Far 2 entries!! :)

Optimistic Pessimist said...

Tell him you have commitment problems and that you don't want to corrupt him. If he still wants to date you, then he's been warned and you can't be held responsible. I'd keep dating him...what's the worst that can happen?

JR said...

while he might be a wee bit younger then you he is still a big enough boy to handle a lil heart break SHOULD it not work out ... then again it just might.

Unknown said...

I just linked to you from Ali's blog, so I don't know you from Adam but I say just keep rolling with it. If he makes you smile, laugh and enjoy life...you've got something. I'll have to stay in touch with your blog to see how it's all going!

Gabby said...

I agree with everyone else...just go with the flow and enjoy it! He sounds nice, I'm sure you'll spice him up!

Pam said...

Wait it out. He sounds worth giving a few more looks at. Lol! Anyway, don't get too ahead of yourself on this one. Finding a guy that wants to commit, cute, nice, and cute, is really hard to find.

Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

awww this was such a cute post to read. I say go with the flow and dont think too much lol. Well atleast, I was like that lol.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...