Busy day but what do you think of this idea?

Ok so me and my girl are going to be hosting a singles event with a twist.

Each "single" who comes has to bring another single friend of the opposite sex to the party.
This ensures an even amount of men and woman and kinda makes it easier in terms of not being there alone...

Its going to be 25 and older event and it will be held at a lounge downtown with about 80 guests, 40 men and 40 women.. this way the singles will have time to mingle before the lounge opens and the dj starts...

What do you guys think? Would you go to an event like this?
If there are any singles in the Toronto area email me if you're interested in joining us :)

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

12 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

i think its a great idea!!! i would totally go!

● C E L I N A ● said...

AMAZING.

Pam said...

Smart idea. If I were in the area and single, I would totally go.

Anonymous said...

Great way to keep the numbers even.

And I have a 25 or older rule myself.

Living Dees Life said...

i would go! but i'm not single. lol if i was single i'd totally be there :)

Pretty Unfamous said...

I think it sounds like a fab idea, but I wouldn't make it only 25+. Most of the people going will probably be that age, but I'd leave it open for anyone to come. And I LOVE the idea to bring a single friend of the opposite sex.

Children of the 90s said...

That's a really cure idea, it will definitely help with the mingling. It sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great idea! Wish I was in the area...

Optimistic Pessimist said...

hi - I tagged you for an award

Little Fish said...

That is a great idea!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

It's an awesome idea...it's so hard to meet people!

Andy - Instafather said...

That sounds like a fun time... just make sure it doesn't break out into an orgy. Because that's what I imagine happening.
A very polite, clean orgy, mind you.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...