Back @ work with pics from the wedding..

What a wonderful day Sunday was!
One of my best friends and her man of 14 years finally got hitched!
We all met in grade 9 where we shared many laughs & memorable moments.
They dated then broke up due to cultural differences but remained best of friends....
They got back together shortly after but kept their relationship on the down low for nearly 12 years when they decided that it was either move forward openly or end things.

We all know how that turned out and yesterday I watched as they exchanged vows in front of their proud friends and families.

I spent the whole day avoiding tears and making sure everyone knew I wasn't a cryer but that all went down the tubes when I heard them reciting their vows. Tears flowed down my face as I tried to casually wipe them away so the camera man would have no evidence. I looked over at our other bestie standing up at the Chuppah with me and saw her red eyes and flowing tears and I got goose bumps.

This had been a long day in the making and the amount of joy and love for these two was felt all over the room.

I was so honored to be a part of their special day and look forward to watching them grow old together. AC you are now AP ;) Luv u!

Here are some pics from the day... not many of me I'm sorry I am waiting for people to post em!

The groom arrives in style!


The hall looked stunning. All tables were lit, the head table was perfect and the flowers were stunning.


Centerpieces..... beautiful huh?!



Outside the hall...


Programs...


Brides Bouquet! Ours were equally as stunning...


Head table...


First dance... SO perfect.


Not the best pic but whatever... me in my Saree ready for the hindu ceremony...



Monday I had off and it was spent hung over lol.... I also went back to my school to pick up my diploma and found out I graduated with honors baby!! woohoo!

Date with Mr.25 tonight..... I'm all smiley thinkin about it .... :D

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , ,

7 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

OMG the hall and the bride look SOOOO beautiful! (i love the way the tables are lit up!).

Mr. 25 has been coming up alot lately.... hmmm.... interesting.... LOL

*miss you*

Melly Mel said...

That looked like a beautiful wedding.

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Look at those cheek bones. I'm glad you had fun at the wedding. Now go have fun with Mr. 25!

Jillian said...

yes like Michy said beeeaautiful.. that hall looked EXQUISITE...aaawww

oooooo date night again.....can't wait to hear about it!

CONGRATS on the HONORS!!! *woot woot* go ahead with your bad self F to the A-R!

AC (AP!) said...

AW you so almost made me cry with your post! I love you hun! :) Thanks for standing up for me - you're the bestest EVER!!!! :)

Pam said...

Everything looks so amazing! I love all of it. Love the smoke during their dance. Beautiful!
And you look amazing as usual.

mira said...

It looks very nice! I like the centerpiece. You look pretty too.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...