(Almost) 100 Followers Contest Time?! Woohoo


Since I'm almost at 100 followers - woohoo! - Ive decided that I'm going to have another contest... mostly because I feel like its about time I did and also because I heart you guys :)

This time ill have a prize for both the men and women or maybe even a unisex prize.. not sure yet. I will be announcing the prizes next week so make sure you check back!

I would also like to give a huge shout out and BIG thank you to all my current readers/followers (don't really like that word though). I appreciate every email & comment I get so keep em coming ;)

You guys are the bestest!!!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

6 COMMENTS:

Jillian said...

SAH-WEEEEEEEEET!!!

Serena said...

Totally awesome (said in an ozzie accent lol)

Kat Argonza | Tough Girl 101 said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see the contest!

Mich said...

ohhh - la - la !!!!! a contest!! Yippeee!!!

JaG said...

o yeah im in!!

Cindy said...

how sweet of you :)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...