Gotta love foreign packaging!

My brother and sister in-law were in China and Taiwan over the last 2 weeks for business and to see her family and friends. They brought me back some goodies check it out..


2 boxes of false lashes which a MUA always needs, eyelash glue, a super sparkly eyeshadow and a lengthening mascara. She said there were from Korea. Gotta love that foreign packaging.. "It make you look has eyelash" hehe...



I'm excited to try these out, especially the mascara... You guys have no idea how happy I get when I receive makeup/beauty gifts lol it totally made my day :)

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

4 COMMENTS:

Melly Mel said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

MUA confused me for a minute. I read it as a kiss "muah." (Though we all know that should be spelled "mwah.")

Far said...

Just to clarify for those who are confused MUA = Make Up Artist! :P

Children of the 90s said...

It reminds me of the site Engrish (http://www.engrish.com/). You should submit this! Too funny.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...