DETOX Time!

Ok I'm in serious need of a detox! I feel gross and like I've been putting crap into my body with all the coffee, sugar and over all bad eating...

I need to drop a few lbs from the winter and get a little bit more active... or active at all I should say!

As of Monday I am starting my detox....
Cutting back on Coffee,dairy,white flour & sugar!

Committing myself to drinking at least 2L of water a day and trying to get some sort of exercise in during the week...

It doesn't help that Mr.25 is fit and for lack of a better word skinny and just LOVES to eat...

Oh well Detox Mission starting Monday! Anyone wanna join? Suggestions?

Labels:

7 COMMENTS:

If your body is a temple, mine must be a mansion! said...

I think you'll see a difference in how you feel once you start drinking atleast 2L of water a day - let alone cutting out the sugar for the detox. Good luck - let us know how it goes!

Jillian said...

sweet..i fell off the wagon and am trying to climb back on...lol

obviously not trying TOO hard but GO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

The water really does help. I did a detox a couple weeks ago, but then I just went right back to eating junk. I feel gross when I eat the junk now though, so that's a plus.

Serena said...

I did a half hour work out tonight then an hour of aqua aerobics...in need of losing some pounds today. We can do it together x

Born with a big mouth! said...

take each day at a time .... if you have a bad day - just forget it and continue onto the next good one! It's all about how you feel .... :)

Pam said...

I need to do this bad, but the thought of giving up coffee kind of makes me nervous. I'm an avid 2 cup a coffee a day drinker.

But maybe I'll try.

Mira said...

I'm having my detox too! it feels great and more energetic even though i don't drink any coffee at all!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...