Just another Melting Monday......

*sigh*
So Ive been holding out on writing about Mr. 25 for a while now because I kind of wanted to see where it would go, if he was worthy of a blog post & quite frankly if I could stand him for more then 5 dates....

Well its been almost 2 months since we met and I think its time....

Not only has he lasted WAY past my usual 5 (or less) date cut off, I actually look forward to seeing him each and every time... this is the way it should be no?

Ive been single for 2 years now and although as you all have read Ive been on many dates there's something special about this one. I had actually given up on finding anyone who would catch my interest... everyone told me it would happen when I wasn't expecting it and I never believed them but trust me when I say I wasn't expecting this at all!

He makes me laugh, feel incredibly beautiful and feel like I'm something special... which to him I guess I am :)

I don't know what the future holds but I do know what I feel right now.... and that's Happy with a capital H!

Oh and for the first time in 2 years I am no longer single! And guess what??? It doesn't scare me!
*big smiles*

I should shut up now.... hehe

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

5 COMMENTS:

Jillian said...

oooooh snap!!...are you and Mr. 25 official?....*big smile*

good for you F to the A-R...sometimes happiness finds you not when you want it so bad or necessarily need...finds you when the time is right :)...

very HAPPY with a CAPITAL H for you!!

Happy Monday!!

Mich said...

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

you need to email me and fill me in on all the details!

this is EXCITING!!

Bombchell said...

awwwww sounds lovely!

Katie said...

That's wonderful!

They do say some crap like "Its right when you know its right!"

And I think that crap is true for you!

Cindy said...

how nice :)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...