Prom time..... ahh memories

Tomorrow I'm doing prom makeup for twins.... they look nothing alike. One has long dirty blond hair and the other has dark down shoulder length hair with glasses. They are adorable and don't normally wear makeup but want the smokey eye look... this should be fun!

All this prom talk has brought back memories of my own..
The pre-prom party at our friends house,
All the parents snapping pics (I don't think mine were there so I have none lol),
The limo ride with 12 of your closest friends,
My date - oh lord don't even wanna think about him actually....
My dress that ended up showing wayyy too much cleavage cuz nothing can contain these damn things....
The stupid prom queen and king thing... ours was SO fixed and lame!
The after party in the hotel lobby!
The day after brunch....

I'm SO glad those days are behind me... Prom was fun yes and I'm def glad I went but you know... I'm just glad that was then and this is now lol...



What are your fav or not so fav prom memories??

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

10 COMMENTS:

Maxie said...

I loved prom, but now I wish I had spent less time on everything and just had fun.

Jillian said...

honestly..in Guam..prom isn't AS BIG of a deal as it is out here in the states...it might be now but not when i was in high school..

i wish i would have enjoyed it more...i was caught up in my older boyfriend at the time who was in the navy and was leaving..so he went with me, i did my duties as a committee chair then we left to the hotel and spent a quiet evening together...didn't really party hard..hahahaa...

ooh i hope you post pics of the twins final look...

AAAAAAND um aye how was the date? hahaha

Far said...

lol jillian.... date went well :D still all smiles ;)

Mich said...

getting ready for my prom (grad) was hectic. i helped everyone else get their hair and make up done (with the exptectation they would help me after). well... it was 5 mins until we had to leave... everyone else was upstiars snapping pictures and having fun, i was in a the basement with Miss B (her room) crying because we had no make up and soaking wet hair.

we rushed and got ready but we were over an hour late. dont get me wrong i had a BLAST .. it just started out really crappy.

oh and there was the moment when i made out with this random guy from school on stage for everyone to see... awkward..... LOL

Mich said...

i should note the making out was at the afterparty... not at a big ceremony or anything. LOL

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I just had a prom party at my house...and I wore my old prom dress. I think that prom was better than the real one.

Diana said...

i never went to my prom but i have no regrets :)

Bitchalina said...

ummmmm... yeah... i dint go to prom!!! LOL!!! loser much???

HODGEPODGESPV said...

the hoop skirt that wouldn't stay up. the beautiful green material that the lady didn't make up well. the awful dying rose wrist corsage that my date told me should have been orchids but he forgot to order a head of time and this was all they had left! funny now but so tragic then!

Born with a big mouth! said...

my junior my best friend (Dan) came into town to go with me... we went to dinner with friends before and ended up NOT going to prom cause we thought the house to ourselves woudl be better..... and it was :)

looking back ... I am glad we spent that time together as Dan died in a car accident 3 years after that. I miss him but i will never forget my junior prom (or lack of) because of him!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...