Damn you Allergies!

Waking up with itchy eyes that no matter how hard you to to scratch still remain itchy.
They puff so much no makeup will help.
Nose running so fast you cant catch it.
So stuffed you are forced to breathe through your mouth which only leads to dry lips...
You sneeze so much and so fast people look at you like you're mad..

I run to the medicine cabinet to find relief...
WHAT?!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO......
An empty pack.....
What dumb ass put an empty pack in the cabinet??
Is this a sick joke?

Ugh..

So suffer I must today....
because I'm the dumb ass....

Damn you allergies..... damn you!


Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

5 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

oh no!!! feel better sugar :)

Jillian said...

girl take your itchy eye-nose self to the dang store and get you some relief LOL

i do hate allergies though...NEVER had allergies until i moved to the GREAT STATE of Texas.....cedar?...wtf....

anyway...feel better sooner than later F to the A-R!

Maxie said...

Mine were SO bad yesterday. I felt like my face was going to explode!

Anonymous said...

My allergies are killing me too...my eyes swell up so bad I look like I've been bawling all day long. Yuck-y!

PorkStar said...

awwww you poor poor thing... feel better.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...