Mac Cosmetics Sale 25% off!!!

Mac Cosmetics 25% off sale!

I figured its time I gave back lol I know this will make some of you VERY happy so here you go ;)

Do you have a product that Mac Cosmetics carries that you cant live without or have always wanted but hate paying retail for?

Well you're in luck because Mac Cosmetics is having its annual 3 day ONLY 25% off sale June 16-18 2009.

Be sure to stock up and enjoy ;)
Click picture for details.



Details:
SUMO BIG SAVINGS

Save 25% on all online purchases. Use offer code SAVE25 at checkout.
Offer is valid from June 16 - 18 on orders shipped to Canadian addresses
only. Offer is not valid on Viva Glam products.

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any CAD $75+ purchase. No offer code necessary. Offer is valid on orders shipped to Canadian addresses only

ps- Im not sure if this is North America wide or just Canada.... Hmm anyone know?

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

0 COMMENTS:


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...