RIP Farrah Fawcett

Farrah Fawcett Has Died at Age 62.

Entertainment Tonight just posted:

"ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT has learned that Farrah Fawcett died today at St. John's Health Center in Los Angeles after a courageous and lengthy battle with anal cancer. She was 62.

The '70s style icon and "Charlie's Angels" star was born in Corpus Christi, Texas on February 2, 1947 and attended the University of Texas at Austin. She got her first career break in the late 1960s, appearing in TV commercials and then guest-starring on TV shows such as "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Flying Nun" and "The Partridge Family." She also appeared on several episodes of "The Six Million Dollar Man," starring husband Lee Majors. The couple married in 1973 but separated in 1979, divorcing in 1982. Afterwards, Farrah began a tempestuous, on-and-off relationship with actor Ryan O'Neal, and the pair had a son, Redmond O'Neal, in 1985."

I am glad she is no longer suffering. Rest in peace...



Not only was she beautiful and talented but we shared a name... well Sort of...


Stay Pretty,
xoxo
Farah

Labels:

3 COMMENTS:

Stephie J said...

so sad:(

Jillian said...

she was so beautiful.....is....beautiful....i didn't see this one coming...

Teach.Workout.Love said...

sad :( she was a great actress


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...