Throwback Sunday

I know Im posting this late but better late then never right...

This weeks throwback is

You're makin me high by Toni Braxton


Why? Because im just in that kinda mood ;) Its one cheesy video but aren't they all?!
I love the fact that they are rating the men and that GINA's in it :) I have to say though that after watching this vid I thought 2 things....1) I much prefer Toni in this video with her curly hair... she looks sooo much cuter then that wig shes sportin and 2) shes wearing a totally white cat suit... and shes wearing dark makeup.... yall see where im going with this? It must have been one long ass day on set or there must have been someone employed just to stand by with a tide to go pen!
Anyway I heart Toni Braxton and welcome her return.... IF and WHEN she ever decides to get back in the game...



Enjoy :)


Stay Pretty ;)


Labels:

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a version of this w/ Foxy Brown rapping on it?

B said...

That was my JAM back in the day

Daddy's Boo Portraits said...

Can't go wrong with Toni Braxton.

Unknown said...

That's a cool song. Thanks for sharing, Far.

By the way, funny how you mentioned what it would be like filming the video. Hahaha, they probably did use Tide To Go a lot! Have you seen the Super Bowl commercial for Tide To Go? It's hilarious! CBS has it in the running for being in the top 10 Super Bowl commercials of all time. You can watch it here: www.cbs.com/tide

If you like it, feel free to vote for it too! I work with Tide so I thought I'd give you the heads up. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day. :)

Shawn
tidetogoapop@gmail.com


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...