From professional to student....

Today is my first day as a born again student!

I dont even remember what this is supposed to feel like... its been soooo long but one thing I do know is that for the next 3 months I can get dressed in anyway I wanna dressed in the mornings!!
No more dress pants or blouses or blazers because you know what 20 year old students dont wear that shit! Instead it will be all yoga pants, jeans, hoodies and velour track suits... wait are those even in style still?? Ill play it safe the first day and leave it at home...
I dont need to wake up early to blow dry my hair because you know what 20 year old students are allowed to wear funky hats or put their hair in a ponytail whenever they want! I may even rock some stylish pigtails under my snazzy hat some day this month... Dont worry Im not talking anything tacky just some cute low pigtails that keep my hair outta my face and dont require me to wake up 30 mins earlier just to style.

Big heavy purse?? No thanks, instead Ive switched all my essential "purse" items to my super fantastic Puma shoulder bag... way bigger, so much sportier and quiet frankly it just screams student! Ive already managed to stuff it with my first day note pads, highlighters and pens.

Yup I think im going to enjoy my new life as a student..... for the next 3 months anyway!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

you would look super cute with low pigtails and a stylish hat. Just wanted to wish you luck on your first day. Don't let anyone take your lunch money and if no one asks you to sit at the kool table that's ok too! ;P
Come back and translate what the "kids" are doing, saying and wearing nowadays.

KA said...

Grats on becoming a student again. Rock the comfy purse.

Bon Don said...

Lucky! I want to rock some pigtails!

*Bon Don*

Pretty Unfamous said...

Good luck! Just try to stay away from the all-nighters!

Needsleepy said...

Hey I gave you an award...stop by my blog and see it.

EMD said...

My favorite Canadian is a student again. How cute! Enjoy the hell outta it and I'll be looking forward to reading about your experience with all these 20 year old girls!! Good luck!!

Born with a big mouth! said...

miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...