Burnt Yet Again! HELP!!

Every time I think I'm burn proof because I'm naturally tanned, I get burnt bad :(

I worked on a swimsuit shoot Sunday and was outdoors from 9am-4pm. It was HOT and the sun was blazing but then the next minute it was hidden by clouds and I was feeling cold so I didn't think anything of it until one of the models noticed a tan line when my sleeve shifted up.

NOOOO could it be? A farmers tan? short sleeve marks on my arms? Bright red forearms and pasty olive shoulders? UGH... I rolled up my sleeves and hoped it would even out a bit...

After the shoot I went to hang out with Mr.BF (AKA Mr.25, I'm changing his name now) and as soon as I got there he pointed out that my upper chest and back were super red.... In fact he called my back Burgundy.... BURGUNDY!!!

LOOK :(



WTH!! Its so much worse in person and let me now mention that I am the Maid of Honor for one of my best friends who's engagement party is this Saturday!

What the heck am I supposed to do? My back is so much worse... I forgot sunscreen on my body but thank god use SPF 45 on my face everyday....

I need help! How do I fix this? How do I make the awkward lines go away??

I have been putting aloe and I will exfoliate everyday but what else??

I mean worst case I apply a bit of makeup or tanner (any suggestions which one?) but I don't want it getting on my dress (which is a halter) so Id rather avoid it...

HELP!

Stay Pretty and for gods sakes uses SPF 70!

Labels: , ,

12 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

ouch!!! aloe and lotion is really all you can do... i wouldnt really suggest exfoliating... from experience that would hurt and probably make it more red.

moisturize
moisturize
moisturize!

it should be ALOT better but Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm about the same color from this weekend, too. Aloe works for me. And put lotion on cotton balls and stick it in the freezer. It feels so good going on. And don't exfoliate b/c it'll just make you peel and then your skin will be all kinds of blotchy and messy. I'm sure that by Saturday, it'll be a lot better esp since you have olive skin. I'm pale like a ghost and my sunburns are usually a lot better by the next week. Don't forget the sunblock at the wedding!

Pretty Unfamous said...

At least it's only her engagement party and not her wedding day!

Cindy said...

I got sunburned last week too on my back. I'm starting to peel!

Pam said...

I would use lots of Aloe and moisturizer until saturday. And if you still have really bad lines, use self tanner, but make sure it is COMPLETELY dry before putting clothes on or it will leave orange stains. Trust me, I found out the hard way.

Stephie J said...

ASPRIN!!! it should help to bring down the redness

http://www.ehow.com/how_116815_soothe-sunburn.html

Miss A said...

Banana Boat After Sun.. I am telling you, it works!

AC said...

Take it from one of your whitest friends who went through this already this summer...ALOE!!!!! And do NOT exfoliate!!!! You'll just aggravate your skin...

Good luck hun - keep putting on the aloe and keeping it cool...you should be good in a few days :)

*~kAy~* said...

gawsh that is pretty red... :(
When I got sun burnt, I just made sure I moisturized it really really well...
exfoliating sounds pretty painful though...

Bombchell said...

oh wow I wish u the best. I have no idea what to do. but if all else fails, a paint job? like a fake tan, would that even it all out instead of makeup. sorry hun

Katrina said...

oh my!! Get some aloe vera lotion or gel and soakkk your skin in it! ALso moisturize like Mich said! You poor thing that must hurt! Be careful next time chica, the sun doesn't play! hahaha Use self tanner to even it out afterwards, its safer lol

Jillian said...

i'm guessing you are all better from this lol...

i was going to say girl just embrace it LOL...aloe is good for the skin to cool down...lol


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...