Where did the summer go?...

Well we are now only a week away from dare i say it... FALL! Where did the summer go? Did we even have a summer? Cuz all i saw was rain, rain and oh wait more RAIN! From rain to cold weather... sigh... Oh Canada!!

OK I wont lie I do love Autumn. The leaves changing, thanksgiving (yum), halloween (any excuse to eat bite sized candy I love!), the crisp air, the fall fashions, the fact that I can once again hide my belly under a nice comfy sweater (I know you ladies feel me), the excuse to wear dark colors :) and of course I cant leave out my fav pumpkin spice latte from "*bucks" .

Anyway in preparation for the changing season I thought it was about time I organized my makeup collection. Well most of it anyway so check out my solution to a neater bathroom.

I purcahsed this small 5 drawer unit from walmart i believe it was $9.99.



Everything is neat and tucked away each in its own drawer organized by product type :) except for the last drawer which is the misc. drawer...

I also tested out some more colors on the eye shadow palette I talked about yesterday... This time I went with a shimmery green and gold theme....



Stay Pretty!

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

you have the most beautiful eyes!!!

cant wait to read your blog constantly!

-- Mich :)

ClassyBitch! said...

im in makeup heaven!

Unknown said...

i want to come over and steal your first drawer? I'm not greedy, just the first drawer!!:D

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....makeup!!!!
Can I come over!?!?!?! :)

Himbo said...

Again, nice work with colors. You should move to LA and be a celebrity makeup artist. Anyway, this look reminds me of Tinkerbell.

I feel like a dummy cuz I didn't realize you guys celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada. A reminder of how ignorant I am sometimes :P


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...