My Latest & Greatest Ebay Purchase.....

So its no secret how much I adore makeup, so I give you my latest ebay find!

The "Manly" 120 Eye Shadow Palette.. check out this baby... (click on images to see a bigger version)


These eye shadows are the size of a dime but they are highly pigmented and therefore a little goes a long way! I tested them out last night and here is how it turned out... I used the shimmery purple and deep aqua for this look.... (the liner is also just eye shadow)



Pretty huh! Just a little fun with colors ;)

If you would like to purchase your very own 120 eye shadow palette just go to www.ebay.com and do a search for it... there are tons but keep in mind it took 3 weeks to get to me! It costs approx. $30.00 CDN..

Stay Pretty!

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Lookin Good!!! :)

ClassyBitch! said...

i luvs it!

Anonymous said...

eyes are poppin' girl!

Unknown said...

The colors look great! What a temptation to get one for myself.:P

Anonymous said...

How it would be if small business people are provided by some cheap and best business solutions that at once make them big businessmen from small retailers? Are there any such solutions available in the world? If available, how can one get them?
For each and every above question there is an answer in the market now. This is all made possible by the latest internet technology that effect social life in all corners of life today. When the mobile phone was first introduced, it was serving as a mere phone. But now, everyone is enjoying its multiple services. In the same way, the growth of internet penetration is opening gates to new business opportunities for retailers. Learn more with List Easy

Himbo said...

Hey Far! You're really talented, girlie! That is some good work with colors. Oh, and by the way betch... great lookin brows!

-Him


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...