My New Fav Show...

Last night I ended up meeting up with Mr S... we went for dessert/coffee and it was actually pretty good... well normal anyway as if none of last week even happened so thats a good thing right? Ya well Im still keeping my eyes on you... yes BOTH eyes...

Got home just in time to catch the season premier of Lipstick Jungle starring Brooke Shields as Wendy Healy and Kim Raver. Ok officially my new fav show! If you girls havent watched it I suggest you start. Its the new Sex in the city and its just gotten juicier than ever! Read all about it here.. http://www.nbc.com/Lipstick_Jungle/


Last nights episode left me with my jaw to the floor and wishing it was next wednesday already so I can see what happens.... Just tune in next week you will see what I mean... dont say I didnt warn ya!!

Stay Pretty ;)

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Lipstick Jungle is my new fav show too!!!!

The ladies are hot and they have such beautiful clothing!!! :)

Get ready for a steamy season!!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...