Behind Those Hazel Eyes...

Got the chance to play around with my new NYX pigments and my hair yesterday ... for my eyes I used the pearl white, pearl black & pearl purple for the shadows, Annabelle pencil eyeliner for lower lashes, Maybelline Liquid liner for the top lashes, CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, Benefit "Hoola" bronzer cheek contour, MAC "Peachykeen" blush and this is what i got :)



Conclusion: These pearl pigments ROCK! The only thing that was kinda annoying is I had to dump a bit onto a Kleenex in order to use them freely and I ended up wasting some... ah well ill know for next time :) *two thumbs up*

Stay Pretty ;)

7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

tell me you went out after....

Far said...

no LOL ... sad i know... what a waste of eyeshadow lol

Mich said...

you would rock as a make up artist!

Anonymous said...

Ya I should be booking you for the wedding...except there's one small problem - You're in it!!!

Great pics - i gotta come over one day so you can try that stuff on me..."More Alise, no Alise put more!!!"

Far said...

LOL One more layer of mascara never hurt anyone ;)

supermango said...

how pretty! i no nothing about eyeshadow, but it looks great!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing with the makeup! I wish I could hire you to do mine!! ;)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...